*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324563-The-new-world-of-Big-and-Littles
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2324563
In a dystopian future, People should be classified as BIG and LITTLES.

In a dystopian future, People should be classified as BIG and LITTLES.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In a dystopian future, and due to overpopulation, birth laws became more strict. Everything seemed to go from bad to worse until scientists found the key to classify people as BIG and LITTLES.

What did this mean, well, very simple, every year all 25-year-olds had to take some tests. If they were considered BIG they could continue with their lives and were considered LITTLE. They mentally went back to being a Toddler or a baby. In this way the population was controlled and couples who did not have children could have a Little,

With the passage of time and the establishment of the system, the technology to alter the little ones has greatly changed things such as removing hair from the body, teeth, bald, etc. permanent changes in personality, such as always sucking their thumb, being affectionate, or having tantrums. or even changing their sex and making them sissy, there is a great little variety of options and the government and adoption agencies are becoming more and more original.

There is an entire infrastructure so that the little ones and their families are comfortable, from daycare centers, special schools, centers and stores for little ones, parks, etc. This way everyone is comfortable and life is comfortable and easy for the little ones and their families.

People have adapted to it and obviously there are people against it but those who are against usually end up badly as littles, so it seems that nothing can be done against the law little

It also seems that some kind of pilot program is being developed, or something like that, and that some of those designated as littles, instead of being littles, end up as mommies. The mommies are a parody of feminine exaggeration with large breasts full of milk, and a great maternal love to take care of the littles, the mommies seem designed to be able to take care of the littles and feed them with their breasts, behaving like sweet and overprotective mothers with their littles whom they fill with love, many are beginning to be housewifes of competent men and women. Others are in charge of daycare centers or schools for littles. As with the littles, those chosen as mommies can be men or women, since they can change their sex, or make them sissy mommies.

----

there is total creative freedom, when it comes to changes, so have fun and let your imagination run wild

I give points for add
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324563-The-new-world-of-Big-and-Littles