*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. On the job
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2323921-Looked-Down-Upon/cid/MSGHN9HJM-On-the-job
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tisch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2323921
Derek finds himself on the short end of the stick at his new job. How might things go?
Chapter #1

On the job

    by: Tisch
"Good morning, Derek," a voice warmly greeted. Standing much taller than him, Derek's boss, Principal Doris Franklin, smiled at the guy as she noticed him standing on her desk. Derek, a mere six inches tall, waved back and returned her jovial greeting. "Hello Principal Franklin," he spoke back, "how are you this morning?" Doris pleasantly sighed and replied. "I'm doing fine, thank you. I know you've been here a couple days, and I know you've already ran into some issues with the size discrepancy between yourself and the students you assist teaching, so I was able to pull a few strings and found you a very helpful product." Derek raised his eyebrows in anticipation as his boss laid down a small backpack-like device in front of him. "What's this?" he asked. "That," answered the principal, "is a tracking device. I would like you to wear it during school hours and after school, until you reach your house. That way, we can ensure that you're where you should be and are not having any other troubles, like that instance last week." Derek winced as Principal Franklin reminded him of such an event. He'd rather not recall, but unfortunately it was too late now.

*FLASHBACK*

It was Derek's fourth day of his assistant teaching position at Dellmore All-through School and he was helping out in the next to last class period of the day. Today, he was assigned to high school level students. After four days at the school, Derek had assisted at each level of the school, with high school being the last of the four to be introduced. Naturally, the students were curious. "Whoa!" one kid called out as students began filing into the room. They surrounded the teacher's desk, where Derek was situated. His counterpart, Mrs. Fillingham, was standing behind him writing on the board for the class. The students continued to stare in amazement at Derek, who was growing slightly uncomfortable as more kids joined. When the teacher turned around, she dismissed the kids to their desks. "Thank you," Derek said politely. The teacher grinned. "My pleasure. If we're going to help these kids out, they best start in their seats." After introductions were made, with Derek and Mrs. Fillingham, class began. There were several empty seats around the classroom to begin class, which the head teacher expected considering not every student would know their way around the school at the beginning of the year. She was lenient with this, at least at this time, and welcomed more students as they filed in. Before getting started with the lecture, Mrs. Fillingham spoke to Derek.

"Okay, so you and I have gone with the rundown of the lecture," the middle-aged woman spoke. "With that in mind, would you mind taking one of the empty seats and moving around in case there are students in need of extra help?" Derek nodded. "Yeah, no problem." Mrs. Fillingham smiled, then assisted Jack over to one of the abundant empty desks. Foolishly, she sat him on the seat and not on the desktop before walking away. Not long after Mrs. Fillingham returned to the front of the room, more students entered. One of them, a short and somewhat stocky girl, approached the seat Derek occupied. Derek noticed her approach and observed her. She was wearing a black miniskirt with a pink top and sported a brown-haired ponytail. He waved as she came to his seat and called out to her to introduce himself. The student set her backpack down by the chair and turned away from Derek. She hadn't noticed or heard the little guy on the seat and obviously assumed it was ripe for the taking. Derek's eyes widened as the girl's miniskirt flicked out to show bright white panties and a peachy derriere they were somewhat covering. Derek called out one last time, to no effect.

*SQUISH*

Despite having sat on Derek, plastering him against her left cheek, the girl took no notice. She bore her whole weight on him the rest of class without ever feeling the little guy. When class was over and the girl got up to leave, Derek found himself wedged inside of her underwear. It wouldn't be until the student got home that she finally felt Derek trapped against her butt. When she pulled him out and dropped him on the dining room table in front of herself and her parents, he had a lot of explaining to do. Derek then spent the night at the student's house and returned to work the following day.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"Great, I love it!" Derek excitedly spoke as he grabbed the device. He strapped it onto his back and was pleased to discover it was quite lightweight. "Let's hope this stops something like that from ever happening again." Principal Doris smiled. "No kidding. But, in case there was another accident, this tracking device will send a signal to the school's security team. We have also linked it to your friend Kevin's app. That way, if you're somewhere you haven't previously disclosed to us or him, we will be able to recover you." Derek nodded his head in understanding. "Perfect, sounds good!" he replied. With that discussion over, Derek's boss was ready to give him his assignment for the day.

Where was it Derek was to be working?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Preschool section

2. The Elementary section

3. The Junior High section

4. The High school section

5. With faculty

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tisch (UN: bradysoul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tisch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2323921-Looked-Down-Upon/cid/MSGHN9HJM-On-the-job