*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2323921-Looked-Down-Upon
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tisch
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2323921
Derek finds himself on the short end of the stick at his new job. How might things go?

Derek finds himself on the short end of the stick at his new job. How might things go?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Disclaimer: Chapter requests are welcome! I do my best to get around and complete as many requested stories as I can. Though I may or or not get to your request right away, I do always come around to get it done!

Derek, a twenty-two-year-old college graduate, has recently secured himself a position as a teaching assistant in an all-through school, an institution that houses many different grades but has different classrooms designated for each grade. His qualifications allow him to teach at any level he so chooses, though he looks forward to sorting his schedule to assist teaching all available grades at the school. Though, there is a catch: Derek is only six inches tall! Due to the aftereffects of an experiment he participated in his senior year of college, Derek is stuck as a tiny teaching assistant. Even more strangely, his height may fluctuate depending on how he is treated by others. Derek was told that the effects of the study would last for no less than a year and that he would be compensated greatly for however long the effects last. How will this little guy fare in an environment so unfamiliar to his condition?

Characters:

Derek Bates: 22-year-old protagonist, has black hair, blue eyes, fair skin, and a wardrobe that fits to his fluctuating sizes. Thankfully, he is very durable thanks to the experiment, though he can get uncomfortable at times depending on his situation.

Doris Franklin: 46-year-old principal, has short brown hair, hazel eyes, peach skin, and stands at 5’7. She takes pride in allowing Derek to assume teaching assistant duties at the school. A very kind but firm lady, Principal Doris frequently assures Derek’s safety while maintaining his compliance to faculty guidelines. Due to an early accident between Derek and a student, she has given Derek a tracking device to know where he is during the workday.

Grace Johnson: 34-year-old teacher, has medium length dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, lightly tanned skin, and stands at 5’4. She has taken a liking to Derek and his ability to get through to her students. Like Principal Franklin, Ms. Johnson is vigilant of his stature and does her best to make sure that he is taken care of. Sometimes, though, Grace can be a little aloof. This can lead to accidents with Derek, both with her and with her students.

Becky Robbins: 39-year-old teacher, has long and straight black hair, brown eyes, fair skin, and stands at 5’8. Unlike the previous two staff members, Mrs. Robbins isn’t very fond of Derek. She finds him to be a distraction to her students rather than an aid. Consequently, she often tries to dispose of Derek or hide him when she feels capable of handling her entire classroom. Outside of the classroom, Becky gives Derek trouble when there aren’t other staff members around.

Kevin Danser: 22-year-old custodian, has short black hair, brown eyes, dark skin, and stands at 5’11. Having gone to the same college as Derek and graduated with him, Kevin is one of Derek’s closest friends. Wanting to chase some high aspirations in the field of acting, Kevin sought a temporary job for the time being and wound up with Derek at the school. The two don’t often meet while on their shifts, but when they do, they generally joke around. Kevin looks out for Derek when possible, but is more than ready to laugh if he feels it’s appropriate.

Tori Westen: 26-year-old gym teacher, has wavy brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin, and stands at 5’6. One of three gym teachers at the school, Tori has a crush on Derek. Though they don’t meet regularly, the young coach often tries to make the most of things when she does see Derek. She has been constantly flirting with the little guy since they first met on his first day at the school, to which Derek hasn’t known how to respond. Tori hasn’t given up, though, and persistently asks the higher authorities for Derek to be assigned to her class for “assistance.”

More characters to be added in the story, be on the lookout!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2323921-Looked-Down-Upon