*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dirk cheated on Amelia
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322839-Voodoo-Transformations/cid/E2L4GP98M-Dirk-cheated-on-Amelia
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2322839
Voodoo dolls transform people
Chapter #1

Dirk cheated on Amelia

    by: rpdr fan
Chapter 1: Betrayal and Magic

Amelia felt her heart shatter into a million pieces as she stood frozen in the doorway, staring at the scene before her. Her boyfriend, Dirk, was entwined with another woman on their living room couch, their laughter piercing through the silence of the room. Tears welled up in Amelia's eyes as she tried to process the betrayal unfolding in front of her. How could Dirk do this to her?

Without a word, Amelia turned and fled from the apartment, her mind a whirlwind of hurt, anger, and confusion. She wandered the streets aimlessly, the weight of Dirk's betrayal heavy on her shoulders. As if on autopilot, she found herself standing in front of a small, quaint shop with a faded sign that read "Enchantments & Curiosities."

Pushing open the creaky door, a bell chimed overhead, announcing her arrival. The shop was filled with an assortment of mystical items - crystals, herbs, tarot cards, and trinkets of all kinds. A sense of calm washed over Amelia as she took in the sights and smells of the shop, the air thick with the scent of incense.

Approaching the counter, she was greeted by a wise-looking woman with piercing blue eyes and a knowing smile. "Welcome, dear. How can I help you today?" the woman asked, her voice soothing and melodic.

Amelia hesitated for a moment before blurting out, "I need something to make him pay for what he's done. Something to make him feel the same pain he's caused me."

The woman's smile widened slightly as she nodded in understanding. "I have just the thing," she said, disappearing into the back of the shop for a moment before returning with a small voodoo doll in hand. "This is a powerful tool, but be warned - magic always comes with a price."

Amelia nodded, her determination set. She purchased the voodoo doll and left the shop, clutching it tightly in her hand. As she walked back to her apartment, a sense of purpose filled her heart. Dirk may have broken her heart, but she wasn't going to let him get away with it. With the voodoo doll in hand, Amelia vowed to take matters into her own hands and make him pay for his betrayal.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rpdr fan (UN: royalroyy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rpdr fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322839-Voodoo-Transformations/cid/E2L4GP98M-Dirk-cheated-on-Amelia