*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to Open Fantasy World Online
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322738-Open-Fantasy-World-Online/cid/HP72CQHHT-Welcome-to-Open-Fantasy-World-Online
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2322738
Welcome to OFWO the newest full dive MMORPG.
Chapter #1

Welcome to Open Fantasy World Online

    by: Kotori Tachibana
You have bought the new full dive MMORPG Open Fantasy World Online.
Since you´ve been really looking forward to it, you can´t wait to try out the game that has been delivered today.
As you open the packet, you find a device looking like a helmet inside.
The desciption says that this helmet is the game device.
The manual is easy to understand. All you have to do is to connect the device with your Wi-Fi. After this is done, you should lay down in a relaxed position. After finding a good position you shall put the helmet on your head and switch the device on.

You follow the description and put on the helmet while lying in bed.
After turning the device on your sight becomes black for a moment before the artificial game enviroment appears.

You can hear a voice that talks to you:

Welcome to Open Fantasy World Online - OFWO - brave hero.
In this world there are existing many different races such as humans, elves, dwarves, demi-humans, dragons and some more.
In ancient times all of these species lived in peaceful coexistence.
About 5,000 years ago demons and monsters suddenly appeared in this world.
These beings weren´t interested in peaceful coexistence. They aimed to wipe out all other races.
An alliance of humans, elves, dwarves and demi-humans was able to defeat them in a great war.
But the demons and monsters weren´t wiped out, they are still existing in this world.
To protect their inhabitants each empire has founded an adventurers´ guild. The adventurers are strong and brave heroes who explore the world and fight against monsters and demons.
As you admired adventurers since you were a little child, you now join the adventurers´ guild of your hometown as a new recruit.

Before you can start your great adventure, please tell me something about you.

After the voice said this, a touchpad appears in front of you and you have to answer some questions and to type in some stuff.

Please select your gender:

You have the following choices:

1. male

2. female

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kotori Tachibana (UN: k-tachibana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kotori Tachibana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322738-Open-Fantasy-World-Online/cid/HP72CQHHT-Welcome-to-Open-Fantasy-World-Online