*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322738-Open-Fantasy-World-Online
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2322738
Welcome to OFWO the newest full dive MMORPG.

Welcome to OFWO the newest full dive MMORPG.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome to Open Fantasy World Online - OFWO - which is a full dive MMORPG.

In this game you create a character and explore the world, complete certain tasks and do many more things.

In the world of this game there are living different species such as humans, elves, dwarves, demi-humans and much more. The player has to select a race and class to decide in which country he will start his journey.
The game starts as the player joins the adventurers guild of his hometown as a new recruit.

The game device - a helmet - creates an artificial reality and submits these data to the brain of the player.
As a player, you will feel like you are a part of the gaming world.
You can see, hear, smell, taste and touch things there. It is possible to experience the game with all your senses. This technology is very new and revolutionary.

If you like to add some chapters to the story, just feel free and have fun.

For additions please adhere to the following rules:

1 - no sexual or sexist content
2 - no criminal content or content that glorifies violence
3 - please try not to curse to much
4 - please do not end up the story or parts of it, just keep it going
5 - if you create a new character, please leave an open option for more new characters

Since my spelling and grammar aren´t perfect either, I won´t judge anyone for that. Please still try to avoid mistakes when adding chapters to the story.

Any remaining question will be answered inside the game. So, just start your great adventure in the world of OFWO and have fun.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322738-Open-Fantasy-World-Online