*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322155-Book-Jumping
by MayDay
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2322155
You get stuck in some of your favorite stories.

You get stuck in some of your favorite stories.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You see your book shaking. One page in particular is glowing, and when you flip to it, you only read a few words before being zapped into the book! This can be a book you like to read or a book you are writing. What is the book? Where do you appear? How do the characters react? How do you react? How do you get involved in the story? Do you know immediately that you are in the book, or are you disbelieving at first? Set the rules. Do you actually change the story? Or do you go into another reality where the book is true? Do you go home or spend the rest of your days book jumping? Give the details!

Of course, we need rules to keep this appropriate:
1. Keep this 13+, please.
2. NO SEX
3. NO Drugs (except necessities such as albuterol for asthma, etc.)
4. No diaper stuff, please
5. No body switching
6. No transgender/homosexuality reference.
7. This is you in the story. Unless you are building off of someone else's story, please keep it stuck to your personality.
8. No weight gain/weight loss.
9. No shrinking/growing.
10. You may jump from book to book. I.E. you are in Black and find The Giver laying around. This isn't really a rule, but it's good to know.
11. When you make a new storyline, add your online or real name (whichever you feel necessary) and tell a bit about yourself so others can continue on.
12. Most of the time, try not to make a chapter less than two sentences long.
13. Only add onto a story if you have read the book they are talking about.
14. Please try to do grammar correctly. I have read other interactives and there are some chapters I can barely read because of the grammar.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322155-Book-Jumping