*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322072-Monstrossia-Adventures
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2322072
It's back! And better than ever!

It's back! And better than ever!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Years ago, I had another account with an interactive by the name of Monster Academy. It ended up becoming pretty popular, and I ended up erasing it when I deleted my old account. I was a fool to do so, and have decided it's time for a comeback! If you were a fan of the original, welcome back! if you are just discovering the story for the first time, I hope you'll enjoy it!


By the year 2055, the Earth had become so torn apart by endless conflict between nations over one petty reason or another, along with ever increasing pollution and other various issues, that humanity realized that the planet was beyond saving at this point. It was only through the intervention of the Bifrost Project, that we were able to find refuge.

The Bifrost Project was a secret experiment to create portals to another universe, where the remnants of humankind could begin anew. To the first traveler's surprise, the world they stepped into was populated by the creatures of our own world's mythologies and folklore. Werewolves, elves, dragons, vampires, and many more called this world, which they referred to as Monstrossia, home.

After some initial tension, humans were eventually allowed to settle in Monstrossia, although there was a fair share of residents that didn't trust, or outright despised humans all together. To them, we were just trespassers at best, and invaders at worst. It's been twenty years since humans came to this world. By now, things are much like they were for us on Earth, prior to the constant wars and epidemics.

Follow a citizen of this world, be they human or otherwise, and decide what adventures await them!

Rules

1. No gore or otherwise gross stuff.

2. Write at least a few paragraphs per chapter. Anything shorter will be deleted.

3. I'll allow sexual content, just don't go overboard with it.

I may change or add rules as needed. Have fun!

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322072-Monstrossia-Adventures