*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The shrinking drugs
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321759-The-100-girlfriends-shrink-story/cid/XBY4CLF77-The-shrinking-drugs
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2321759
Rentaro shrinks due to a mishap with a drug Kusuri makes.
Chapter #1

The shrinking drugs

    by: Tepigis12
Here, Rentaro," Kusuri said, a vial of glowing liquid held between her thumb and index finger. "This will give you the edge you need."

I stared at the vial, suspicion gnawing at my gut. I didn't like this one bit. "What is it?"

"Just a little something to enhance your abilities," she said, her smile innocent. Or as innocent as Kusuri ever got. "You'll see."

I hesitated, but the promise of that extra edge was too tempting. I snatched the vial from her, popping the cork and downing the contents in one swift motion.

It tasted like someone had mixed battery acid with rotten fruit. I gagged, forcing myself to swallow. "Well, that's disgusting."

Kusuri just laughed, patting me on the back. "You'll see," she repeated. "Just wait."

I waited, and at first, I felt nothing. Then a strange tingling sensation began to spread through my body. Not unpleasant, exactly, but definitely odd. Like pins and needles, but sharper. It spread up my legs, down my arms, over my chest...

And then I started to feel... lighter.

I looked down, and my jaw dropped. I was shrinking! My clothes were growing loose, hanging off me in massive folds. The room around me seemed to be growing, the furniture looming larger and larger...

"Kusuri, what have you done?!" I shouted, but my voice was tiny now, barely audible.

I stared down at my hands, flexing my fingers in awe. They were so... small. Everything about me was smaller. I could hardly believe it. One minute I was my usual self, and the next...

A giggle escaped my lips. I was tiny! Like, doll-sized tiny. I looked around, taking in the familiar sights of my apartment from this new, much lower vantage point. The couch loomed above me like a building. My coffee table could have passed for a swimming pool.

Okay, Rentaro. Think this through. You've been shrunk by those damned Kusuri drugs. Again. How are you going to deal with this?

First things first, I needed to assess the situation. I had to know how my girlfriends would react to... well, to this. I couldn't just walk out there and expect everything to be normal. They'd freak! And rightly so. I mean, I was freaking out a bit myself.

I peeked around the corner of the room, my heart pounding in my chest. Hakari was sprawled on the couch, earbuds in and eyes fixed on her phone. Karane was at the kitchen table, nose buried in a massive textbook. Kusuri...

Kusuri was nowhere to be seen.

Good. One less thing to worry about for now. But where was she?

Good. One less thing to worry about for now. But where was she?

I slipped across the floor as silently as possible, trying not to draw attention to myself. It wasn't easy! Everything creaked and groaned beneath my tiny weight. I held my breath, half-expecting Hakari or Karane to look up and spot me.

They didn't.

I reached the edge of the room and peeked down the hallway. Kusuri was in the bathroom, the door cracked open a sliver. I could see a flash of her red hair as she moved around.

Okay, so everyone's location was accounted for. Now what?

I couldn't stay like this forever. I needed a plan to reverse the effects of the drug. But for now... I was kind of curious. What would it be like, moving through my world like this? Could I go unnoticed? And what kind of mischief could I get up to at this size?

A grin spread across my face as possibilities swirled in my head. This might just be the start of a very interesting day.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tepigis12 (UN: tepigis13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tepigis12 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321759-The-100-girlfriends-shrink-story/cid/XBY4CLF77-The-shrinking-drugs