*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Futuro and his new life!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321525-Quintessential-Quintuplets-Shrink-story/cid/P985N3J8C-Futuro-and-his-new-life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2321525
This is going to be a story about The quins and their adventures with their tiny tutor
Chapter #1

Futuro and his new life!

    by: Tepigis12
The Nakano apartment complex, usually a cacophony of voices and Laughter, fell eerily silent as Futuro turned the pages of the ancient, cryptic tome. The sisters had left him alone for the afternoon, trusting that he would be buried in his studies, oblivious to the world. And indeed, he was-just not in the way they expected.

He had been gifted the book by a mysterious, wizened stranger who had insisted the Futuro was "destined" for its secrets. Ever the pragmatist, Futuro had dismissed the encounter as the ramblings of an eccentric old man, But curiosity, that relentless whisperer, nudged him to explore the book's contents.

The text was unlike anything he had seen, written in Characters that seemed to squirm and shimmer on the paper as if alive. His rational mind urged caution, but his voice betrayed him, speaking the words that seemed to leap into his throat of their own volition.

With the utterance of the final syllable, a shockwave of energy surged through the apartment. The world around him stretched and expanded, or rather, he shrank within it. In moments, Futuro found himself standing at the base of a mountainous couch, the fibers of the carpet like dense underbrush around his now diminutive form.

Disbelief seized him as he stumbled through the towering landscape of the living room. The coffee table, once a fixture to rest his feet upon, loomed like a colossal plateau. The crumbs of past snacking sessions were now Boulders strewn across his path. He was miniscule, an unwilling Gulliver in a land of gentle giants.

"Futuro!" Nino's voice thundered causing the ground to tremble. She was searching for him, likely to demand why he hasn't started the study session on time. How could he possibly communicate now? His voice, once firm and commanding, was surely nothing more than a faint squeak to her ears.

Pani fluttered in his chest. Being small was not just inconvenient-it was dangerous. He imagined the terrifying possibility of being stepped on, the thought alone caused him to shudder. But as the initial wave of terror subsided, his innate sense of determination clawed its way back.

He was Futuro Uesugi, the man who took pride in overcoming and obstacle, in solving and puzzle. This was just another problem, albeit a highly unusual one. He had to think, to strategize. If he could just reach his phone, he could type a message, send a photo-anything to alert the girls to his predicament.

With a deep breath, Futuro set off across the expansive wilderness of the apartment floor, his mind already racing with calculations and plans. The quintuplets needed him, and he would not let them down, no matter his size. Giants or not, he would teach them, protect them, and find a way to restore order.

What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tepigis12 (UN: tepigis13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tepigis12 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321525-Quintessential-Quintuplets-Shrink-story/cid/P985N3J8C-Futuro-and-his-new-life