*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321171-Newbies-Working-Title
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2321171
A team of rookie adventurers set out to make a name for themselves! A parody of D&D.

A team of rookie adventurers set out to make a name for themselves! A parody of D&D.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Every great hero had to start somewhere, right? This story follows five such heroes just beginning their careers as adventurers. Which of course means that currently, nobody really takes them seriously. They'll have to prove themselves as worthy of the title of hero through their coming journeys, through long forgotten dungeons, deadly traps, and maybe even other planes of existence. Will they succeed, and have their deeds sung of for generations to come? Or will they fail, and fade forever into obscurity?

Characters

Vallen Fornworth - A simple human peasant in his early twenties, and the defacto leader of the group. The son of his hometown's blacksmith, Vallen is quite handy with a blade, despite having no real military training. It was his idea to put this little party together, having dreamed of becoming a famous adventurer since childhood.

Princess Ezmarella - A reluctant sorceress and beautiful elven princess. Currently on a sort of pilgrimage away from her kingdom at the behest of her parents, who basically forced her to be apprenticed to a renowned wizard, or give up her claim to the throne. She has only just begun her training, and this only knows basic spells. Her master signed her up for the group despite her protests, thinking it would be good for her. Looks down on the other party members as beneath her socially, but will still aid them when needed, if only so she can prove her worth to her parents as their heir.

Felix Bolger - A halfling bard, and a bit of a trouble maker from time to time. Sometimes plays pranks on the other party members, if only out of boredom. Carries an enchanted lute that can cast various magical effects, depending on the tune it plays.

Torg Fyreblood - Dwarf barbarian that can be your fiercest ally, or your worst nightmare in combat, depending on how drunk he is at the moment. Wields a pair of hand axes for weapons. Best not to wake him when he's asleep, especially if it's after a binge.

Celia Swifthoof - A centaur Archer, and the best shot in her tribe. Rather shy around new people, but tends to become more sociable after she warms up to you.



IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2321171-Newbies-Working-Title