*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320936-Zeta-II
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2320936
Zeta II, a RPG for the LayStation 2. Explore a wide world and discover your true self!

Zeta II, a RPG for the LayStation 2. Explore a wide world and discover your true self!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Zeta II

Beyond the edge of time and space... lies a story of conquest. A story of love not meant to be. A story of war and alliance.... and a enduring hatred. And after many years of development, the most anticipated adventure of the year... will never be coming to a theater near you!

Zeta II, for the Laystation II!

Released June 7th, 2003, Zeta II is the highly anticipated sequel to Zeta, a groundbreaking RPG released for the Super VES in 1995, during the console's twilight years. Taking place 30 years after the first game, it stars Zeta the 2nd, the daughter of the legendary heroine who had since retired, upon reaching her 19th birthday and setting out on her own adventure. Born into wealth, she has seen little excitement... but upon learning of her mother's former life as the savior_ of the entire world she wants to go out and discover that for herself!

With that being said, the world of Mysidian is yours to explore in this open world RPG! Will you save the world from the new Dark Lord of the Goblins? Will you make an alliance with the Elves? The Dwarves? That weird Vampire you saw in the black market? It's all up to you as you explore the lands! Hell, you can even get your own airship and go to space if you play your cards right!

Just know that actions can have consequences... weighty consequences...
___

Okay, cutting all the pretending aside Zeta II is a JRPG-based weight gain interactive without any lore or focused plot stuff. The readers decide what happens next as Zeta explores the world that her mother had previously saved, all the while discovering new threats and allies while also contending with complications both danger-wise and weight-wise. With that in mind, the world is your oyster!

Beyond that, some simple guidelines.

- Feminine weight gain is the primary focus of this piece, although male gain is not forbidden.
- This story starts 'realistically' (ironic for a interactive in a setting based on a JRPG fantasy world) but more fantastic elements can be added at later chapters.
- Write your best, creativity is encouraged. Bring up new characters, locations and backstory.
- I will edit to fix any inconsistencies and such, but anything blatantly written with little reading comprehension will be deleted.

Thanks to Mr.Tones for the inspiration to this interactive.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320936-Zeta-II