*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Your New Shrunken Adventure Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320874-Your-Own-Shrinking-Adventure/cid/WTJDNYHGK-Your-New-Shrunken-Adventure-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Markus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2320874
One day, a mysterious package containing a shrink-ray appeared. How are you gonna use it?
Chapter #1

Your New Shrunken Adventure Begins...

    by: Markus
So, after testing it out on various objects around the house, making sure you can shrink and unshrink them back before testing it on yourself. You're confident enough to try it out for real this time.



How exciting, to be able to shrink and unshrink to your hearts content, seeing a new perspective despite being in the same room. It was so big, the room, how it change into this gigantic hall. It felt like you were Jack exploring the Giant's house for a moment.



Now question is, how exactly, are you going to use this Shrink-ray? There are so many ideas in your head...

You have the following choices:

1. Shrink around the House

2. Go Outside

3. Read more of the Manual

*Noteb*
4. Oh, Looks like Someone's at the Door...

5. Something Else...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Markus (UN: markusfilch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Markus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320874-Your-Own-Shrinking-Adventure/cid/WTJDNYHGK-Your-New-Shrunken-Adventure-Begins