*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320874-Your-Own-Shrinking-Adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Markus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2320874
One day, a mysterious package containing a shrink-ray appeared. How are you gonna use it?

One day, a mysterious package containing a shrink-ray appeared. How are you gonna use it?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You're bored out of your mind.


Despite owning a successful crypto farm and auto-generating six figures every week, owning a larger than needed suburban house and living the life of freedom without anyone telling you this and that, you were bored.



You were an average orphan, born and abandoned on the street, you started growing side-hustles, odd jobs and eventually getting by to where you are (legally and 'technicaly' legal). You work hard, trying to be as equal as those who have good-looks, talents and all.



Yet despite being able to be toe-to-toe even with your average skills, looks and everything. Despite overcoming your hardship of living off the street. You were bored out of your damn mind.



You have no friends, nor family or anyone remotely close. You have no hobby, no interests or dreams or aspiration of any kind. And at first, you thought you'd be fine to abandoned all of them, just to be where you are.



You didn't regret the decision, but that doesn't mean it doesn't suck.



One night, you pray for the first time, wishing for something, ANYTHING, interesting to happen to your life.



And on that day, your wish was granted.



Because the next day, there was a package deliver to your address. Inside was what at first look like a toy raygun, the kind 90s alien movies had, was in fact a shrink-ray, at least according to the instruction manual that comes with it.



There's no return address, no signs of a company logo or anything else you took notice. Just the manual and the shrink-ray.



For shits and giggles, you decided to test it on a pot of plant, which upon fire shrinks it down just the size of your index finger as this green energy engulfs it.



Well now... This, is gonna be interesting.





**********




This Interactive is a port of a Collaberotica version made before this (https://www.collaberotica.org/stories/223-your-own-shrinkray-adventure), feel free checking that out too.

You may see differences in both, since I decided to try and make this one the Improved version.


**********



RULES:


1. The main character, in their early 20s, is written in Second POV (You, Your, etc.). Personality wise can range from their best being a socially anxious yet kind and considering, to a closeted pervert at their worst. Write their interaction as such. (Do not write them with name, even if they're being called by other characters or mentioned by anyone. Refer the main character as MC or 'Them'.)

1.1. The main character doesn't have dialogue, just a description of what they're about to say.

2. Interaction is centered around them shrinking and being around giantess/giant women/girls, No Shrinking the girls. All of them ranging from 20 - 40 y.o. Varying in ethnic, size, jobs, etc. So NO CHILDREN AND/OR UNDERAGE AND/OR LOLI OF ANY KIND

3. Almost any kind of mainstream fetish is allowed (Mainly Boobs, Ass/Butt, Thighs, Feet, Vore, Scat, etc.) Gore can also be allowed, but it depends on the context. (It's allowed if they're interacting with cruel and evil giantess or if it's karma punishment.)



3.1 Your allowed to write an ending, (Optionally) have at least an choice where it's possible the Main Character could survive against it



4. Write interesting female OCs, as in:



4.1. Do not describe their exact measurements, instead describe how they look like, including not limited to their accessories, clothing, interesting details that fit their jobs, personality etc. This is a fetish story yes, but it's no reason to not write interesting OCs.

4.2. Their personality is consistent throughout chapters. That includes their decisions, motivations and what to do when they find a tiny person in random places.



5. Obviously No Males, (Futas allowed, but Author decides if it could stay or not.)



6. Have actual readable and writing which includes proper grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure. Anything else will be edited and at worst deleted.



6.1. Minimum 3 Paragraphs per Chapter added.



7. Incest is NOT allowed (Yes, even if they are Step-siblings).



8. Author has final say in the story, and can add additional rules depending if needed to.



9. Existing Characters in Media and different Fandoms and Real Existing Persons like Celebrities and other similar suits are not allowed in any form other than OCs. (E.g. You can have an OC based on the game Haydee, but not the actual Haydee.). You can also use other OCs, primarily from other NSFW artist, writer, etc.

9.1 If you want to add certain characters from fandoms that's not an OC, the requirement goes as follow;
9.1.1. Character is from a NSFW media of any form
9.1.2. Character design is NSFW, whether slightly or extremely
9.1.3. Character is aged 20 and up to 40s, no more and certainly no less
9.1.4. No. Character who LOOKS like a kid but is actually ♾️ years old do not count.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320874-Your-Own-Shrinking-Adventure