*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320299-The-Orb-of-Mocc/cid/RYVFBVNQV-The-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2320299
An interactive about a mysterious orb with the power of Transformation/Expansion.
Chapter #1

The Beginning.

    by: Bakshi/tartakovsky
Long long ago before the dawn of creation, there existed a dark and vile being, a demonic god that had many forms and was known by many names but it's most common name was Mocc, the god of lust and madness.


Mocc had only one desire, to spread it's influence across all of existence, warping and corrupting all worlds to his liking.


Seeing the threat that Mocc possed to existence, the benevolent gods of old imprisoned it in it's own plane of existence, creating barriers to keep it contained within it's dimension to keep it from escaping to continue it's chaos.


However it was not the end of Mocc's depravity. Before the gods created the barriers around it's dimension Mocc took a purple crystal and fashion it into an orb, it then imbued the crystalline sphere with a small portion of it's power, thus the Mocc-Nar had been created.


Upon the orbs creation Mocc cast it from it's plane seconds before the barriers were created and into the multiverse.


To this day the Mocc-Nar still exists, in all forms in all dimensions, working it's influence on any unfortunate enough to come into contact with it, warping, twisting, corrupting them or transporting them to Mocc's plane of existence.


Author's note (the orb is based on the Loc-Nar from Heavy Metal) look it up)





Now with prologue out of the way let's get started with the interactive.

Which universe will you choose to start a story....

You have the following choices:

1. Animated cartoon universe

2. Animated movie universe

3. Anime universe

4. Video game universe

5. Others.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bakshi/tartakovsky (UN: baksitakovsky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bakshi/tartakovsky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320299-The-Orb-of-Mocc/cid/RYVFBVNQV-The-Beginning