*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Another hard day’s work
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2316559-My-Shemale-Little-Sisters/cid/HTT53BKLR-Another-hard-days-work
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2316559
Being the oldest of 13 is hard enough. It’s even harder when all of them are hard too!
Chapter #1

Another hard day’s work

    by: twoknownasJ
You can’t help but sigh a bit as you walk down the hallways of your high school. Each step bouncing and echoing off the various walls as the lockers around you seem to taunt you. Anyone else would be more than happy to go home a few hours early, but you’re not anyone else, your friendless self doesn’t know anyone else. You’re a guy who knows he’s spending his afternoon stroking his little sisters and it’s not going to be fun for you.

Even a mile or two away from home and a few minutes away from the main office you can already smell the spunk. Taste the air and only receive sperm and bitter droplets of what your sisters spew to the wider world. You love them like family, of course you do. However, there is a difference between giving a pep talk after a bad break up and then being the rebound date for your own shemale flesh and blood.

These memories would become much more clear as you see the shadow of your mother, a rather large woman like everyone else in your family. Makes you think how you managed to stay average weight and even a bit below average height in this family of elephant sized monsters. Either way, you stay silent and think while your mother signs you out.

“Mmmm sweetie! Looking as spry as ever! Your sisters miss you so much!”the motherly heavy women spoke, adding loud to qualities such as tall and fat.

“Mom it’s been 4 hours since breakfast. I missed my math test today!” You try, pleasing to reason. Of course, reason left your life story looooong ago, ever since your first sister was born almost 13 years ago.

“Well you can just make it up dear. Besides Stephanie has an IQ of 209 she can help you with anything!” You sigh as your mother laughs to herself. Laughter is the last thing to come out of your mouth because you know she’s telling the truth. On top of their shemale traits, these little sisters of yours are amazing at so much more. Rebecca is a top tier pianist, Stacy is a social media star, and Haley made millions through crypto! She’s 5! How did she do that?

It doesn’t matter how or why anything happens. As your just a body being dragged along another green mile in your life full of long hard walks. You can only look upon your mom’s truck with memories of road trips that end with white gooey showers and sports championships celebrated with similar events. Stroking and stroking, hoping that Julia doesn’t invite another one of her shemale friends to the soccer team, which she always happened to do.

These are but memories however, as you look upon your own home, a rather fine 3 story living space with shock. Your self reflection only hastening the inevitable. It was time, it was time to open the door and see what was inside.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 twoknownasJ (UN: twoknownasj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
twoknownasJ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2316559-My-Shemale-Little-Sisters/cid/HTT53BKLR-Another-hard-days-work