*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2311001-The-Holiday-Swap-Chronicles
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #2311001
A Thanksgiving this family will never forget.

A Thanksgiving this family will never forget.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The Holiday Swap Chronicles is a wild journey through a family's Thanksgiving like no other. As heads get swapped and roles get tangled, mistaken identities, and unexpected romances. Where will the story take our young main character and her family?

Lexy Estrada, the main character of our story, is a petite 20-year-old woman, standing at 4 feet 9 inches. She has long black hair, a tan complexion, and an hourglass figure.

She is in a relationship with Tomas "Tommy" Blas, who is 19 years old and stands 5 feet 10 inches. He is somewhat slim, but like Lexy, he also has a tan complexion.

Lexy's family plays a significant role in her life.

Tina Andrade, Lexy's grandmother, is 65 years old and 5 feet tall. Lexy has a lot of admiration for her grandmother. Tina has short blonde hair and her complexion is more of a white tone. Tina is Kristella's mom.

Kristella Padilla, Lexy's mother, is 45 and 5 feet 3 inches tall. Like her mom, she has medium-length blonde hair and a white complexion. She got genetically lucky and was blessed with large breasts.

Ruben Padilla is 42, 5 feet 8 inches tall, and is Lexy's stepfather. Ruben sports his signature look of a goatee and a bald head. He also is of a somewhat whiter complexion and his figure is bulky.

Lexy's brother, Josh Silva, is 28 years old, and 5 feet 10 inches tall. Josh sports a short-cropped haircut and is also of white complexion. Lexy and Josh share a strong sibling bond. Josh has an average male body type.


When the characters swap, their whole identity swaps as well. No one in the family is aware of anything being wrong. Outside characters could be aware of the changes.

You can create any new characters but you can not kill/write off any of these original characters.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2311001-The-Holiday-Swap-Chronicles