*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309518-Student-Bodies-Redux
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2309518
Following an accident you gain the ability to possess others.

Following an accident you gain the ability to possess others.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
David Johnson is a normal high school senior... that is, until an accident involving a mysterious compound forever changes his life. David must now navigate the world trapped as a blue slug with the ability to possess other people.

* * * * *

This is a reboot of the interactive Student Bodies by Seuzz. The world of Saratoga Falls has evolved greatly over the years while the original interactive fell by the wayside. As well certain elements—such as David's powers—made the story a bit unwieldy. This is, therefore, an attempt to update, streamline, and clarify. If you're familiar with the world of Saratoga Falls then settings and characters will be familiar to you, albeit with a few differences here and there.

Rules
1. David can only possess humans; he cannot possess animals. Any chapters involving non-human possession will be deleted.

2. Please be mindful of continuity. This is an interactive with branching paths but there is still a general continuity that must be maintained in regards to characters, characterization, events, etc. If a party is said to be happening on the coming Saturday then that party will always happen unless something happens which could prevent it. The same is true for things that have been mentioned as happening before the start of the story.

3. The general continuity is largely the same as what's seen in other Saratoga Falls stories i.e. The Book of Masks. There are appendices but for the most part characters and locations are fairly unchanged. That said, this is not happening parallel to The Book of Masks or Student Bodies but an alternate universe and so there may be the odd change here and there.

4. As an addendum to point three, BoM style magic and the characters associated with it such as Blackwell and the Stellae do not exist in this story.

5. I reserve the right to edit or even delete chapters. The rating and Erotica tag are there to indicate that there are largely no restrictions on graphic content but remember that this is a story first and foremost, not simply porn.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309518-Student-Bodies-Redux