*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Small in a Mall
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296716-Small-in-a-Mall/cid/3460771-Small-in-a-Mall
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Juliet
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #2296716
Shrink down to the size of a speck around a variety of giantesses at the mall.
Chapter #1

Small in a Mall

    by: Juliet
bzzzap!

In the blink of an eye, your world shifts in scale, surroundings surreally transposing as you rapidly diminish in size. It’s a seemingly random act of cosmic irregularity, a sight so unbelievable and bizarre that it’s a complete wonder that no one else in the mall seemed to notice or blink an eye.

Having been mid-step, you clumsily trip forward and face plant onto the cold, grimy tile floor like a dumbass. The painful ringing in your ears makes your newfound stature no less intimidating. Standing up and whipping around in fear, you feel a horrified sense of confusion at the colossal structures and people you see.

Women both tired mothers and chattering teens alike are now a looming threat to your existence. Scared for your life, you scramble under a nearby bench and take brief respite before planning an escape.

Your first choice was to pinch your arm until you yelped. Nope, it wasn’t a dream. Now completely accepting of the absurd situation you’ve ended up in, you formulate a plan.

It was smartest to duck into one of the calmer stores to find someone to help you. But which was the best?

You have the following choices:

1. Foot Locker

2. Hot Topic

*Noteb*
3. Forever 21

4. Victoria’s Secret

5. (More options)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Juliet (UN: dressing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Juliet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296716-Small-in-a-Mall/cid/3460771-Small-in-a-Mall