*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292348-Perverted-Level-Up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2292348
Matthew Davis is granted the abilities of LVL UP in real life.

Matthew Davis is granted the abilities of LVL UP in real life.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Omnipotent beings can get bored easily, and when they do order and chaos get flipped on there heads.

Matthew Davis is a tall and semi lanky 19 year guy with dirty blond hair and hazel eye's. He has been accepted into the University of Southern California and is in the process of moving into his new dorm when he is suddenly meets a bored god that grants him the ability to level up with a catch.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Matthew starts out with one of these three abilities;

1. Possession lvl 0
2. Mind Alteration lvl 0
3. Body Part Swap lvl 0

Each ability has 10 growth levels, and they can be leveled up by using the ability available in perverted ways. Every perverted action done with the with the ability will gain anywhere from 10 to 200 experience, it just depends on what perverted action is being done. When enough experience is gained, the ability will rank up in level, after each level up the ability will get stronger in some way. Once an ability reaches level 10, Matthew can either gain another of the starting abilities or chose from an evolved branching ability based on the one he has been using.

LEVEL REQUIREMENTS

Lvl 1 Experience: 1,000
Lvl 2 Experience: 2,000
Lvl 3 Experience: 3,000
Lvl 4 Experience: 4,000
Lvl 5 Experience: 5,000
Lvl 6 Experience: 6,000
Lvl 7 Experience: 7,000
Lvl 8 Experience: 8,000
Lvl 9 Experience: 9,000
Lvl 10 Experience: 10,000

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I reserve the right to monitor the progress of this interactive story and make changes as needed.

RESTRICTIONS

1. No Beastiality
2. To Be Determined
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292348-Perverted-Level-Up