*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The boy in the giantess house
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277815-Giantess-Terror/cid/3283227-The-boy-in-the-giantess-house
by thbwcm
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2277815
Unaware and Aware giantess causing the demise of tiny people! 500 GP for good ads
Chapter #1

The boy in the giantess house

    by: thbwcm
Characters:

Melissa (38- mother): She is a tall (6'1ft), blonde woman with an hourglass figure, she likes to cook and do sports. She loves her family dearly, but who knows what might happen when one of them suddenly shrunk...

Janet (19- sister): As tall as her mother, she is a blonde bombshell who likes to hang out with her friends and work out at home, even when travelling. She does love her family but can be a little mean to her brother...

Lucy (14- sister): A brown hair girl who is really energetic, she can a be little of a brat when in the mood, but, hardly will do it out of evilness. She hates bugs and has a very wicked way of taking care of them.

Monika (40- aunt): A tall woman with black hair, pale skin and red lips, sometimes she can have a very dominant and intimidating aura, especially towards boys, and even more when she towers over them. She is the owner of the house and sometimes can be a little cold.

Marissa (17- cousin): A nice and kind Asian girl, who is not as tall as the rest of the family, but still can dwarf a little bug boy. She is Monika's daughter, who married a Japanese man a couple of years ago, unfortunately, he passed away, or better, disappeared, sometime after their daughter was born.

Daphine (30- aunt): A redhead woman who loves to paint, she is very lovely towards her family, but she can be a little tough to manage when drunk. She is the typpical fun aunt, and is currently unemployed, living with her sister Monika, she is trying a career as an artist, but it's not working very well...

The boy in the giantess house:

Jack, a 16-year-old boy, stood on the wood floor of his aunt's house living room in shock. His clothes were right behind him, but, right now, they looked more like a vast ocean of blue and black tissue, looking at his massive surrounding, it didn't take more than one second to realize that he had shrunk, his height going from 5'9ft to 1/8inch.

He had travelled there with his mom and sisters for thanksgiving and, despite not being really happy with the idea of being stuck in his aunt's old house for almost an entire week, he was interested in the idea of travelling. All this interest turned to horror soon after his aunt showed then the house, he began to feel dizzy and his head was pounding, when he entered the living room to take a nap on the sofa, he fainted and woke up on this diminutive size.

The coldness of the room soon struck his diminutive body and pushed him out of the shock. Something, he didn't know what, had to be done...

You have the following choices:

1. He leaves the living room

2. His mother walks in

3. Monika walks in

4. He sees something under the sofa

5. Other story

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thbwcm (UN: thbwcm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thbwcm has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277815-Giantess-Terror/cid/3283227-The-boy-in-the-giantess-house