*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the Beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277736-Rouge-the-Big-Fat-Bat/cid/3282363-In-the-Beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2277736
Rouge is about to find out what it truly means to live the good life she's always wanted.
Chapter #1

In the Beginning...

    by: Borpmcglorp
Rouge had just returned from her latest heist, her loot sack bulging with the fruits of a long night of thievery. She collapsed on her bed, tired from her work, but also emotionally exhausted too. She had been at this game of cat and mouse for so long, she had just about forgotten why she got into in the first place.

As a kid, Rouge had grown up rough. Stealing what she needed just to survive to see another day, Rouge lived hand to mouth. Back then, it wasn't for the riches, the adrenaline rush, or the infamy. She honed her skills on the streets so she could keep herself alive long enough to see another day.

As she got older, her targets got bigger and more wealthy. Instead of pickpocketing on the streets, she'd break into luxurious mansions and steal cash and gems. Years of performing this routine sharpened her skills as a burglar that other, larger, more secretive institutions began to notice. It wasn't long before GUN eventually caught up with her and threatened to put her away for good.

However, that was never their real intension. No, they'd cut Rouge a deal and have her work as a spy and intelligence officer for them while blackmailing her behind the scenes, and it is here that Rouge had been stuck ever since. Sure her new position brought her a modicum of security, a roof over her head, and most of her needs met, but she wanted more. She wanted the good life, like she had seen in those rich families houses she burglarized all those years ago. She wanted servants, expensive items, fine dining, the works! She wanted to finally cut loose of living a threadbare existence and give herself over to her desires completely...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Borpmcglorp (UN: chris564 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Borpmcglorp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2277736-Rouge-the-Big-Fat-Bat/cid/3282363-In-the-Beginning