*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who rules?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275987-Financial-Growth/cid/3267428-Who-rules
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2275987
The poor shrink, the wealthy grow, and achieve godlike power.
Chapter #1

Who rules?

    by: Patriarchus
Our trio of financial goddesses are;

Natalie; 23 years old, fashion magnate.

Natalie was elevated to celebrity Godhood long before achieving her-now incredible wealth. She grew up in a world that always told her she was amazing, and better than those around her. As expected, the ego she now possesses as a result is frightening. She thinks nothing of crushing whole communities beneath her feet as passes over them for a casual walk, even viewing it as what they deserve for daring to be in her way.

At the start of her chapter, Natalie is wearing a black woolen turtleneck, brown leather skirt, and black leather thigh high platform boots.

Alison; 18 years old, student

Alison grew up in the poorest of families in her city. As such, she was always diminutive in size, and suffered the teasing of her peers as a result. Additionally, she was never the brightest of students, thus had been held back in school multiple times, which only worsened the bullying. Fortunately for Alison, however, she's just found a very lucky lottery ticket, and is about to find out that her life is about to change forever. Will she use her newfound power and influence to bring vengeance to a school that humiliated her for years, or rise above it and help others?

At the start of her chapter, Alison is wearing her uniform; white shirt, grey skirt, grey tights, and flat pumps.

Mary; 57 years old, business magnate.

Mary was a self-made woman, she'd risen from the squalor of the mega cities, made a name for herself, and now stood with the other financial titans of the world. Now, she's about to make the business deal of a lifetime, seizing large portions of wealth from those other titans, a move that, if she were so bold, would make her the single most powerful individual on the planet, effectively a goddess that answered to noone, and had dominion over all.

At the start of her chapter, Mary is wearing a grey business suit with skirt (to the knee), grey tights, and black stiletto shoes.

You have the following choices:

1. Natalie

2. Alison

3. Mary


Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Patriarchus (UN: alexsynn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Patriarchus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275987-Financial-Growth/cid/3267428-Who-rules