*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to Muscle Daycare
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275871-Muscle-daycare/cid/3266516-Welcome-to-Muscle-Daycare
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Activity · #2275871
A simple visit to your little brother and sister’s daycare becomes a wild story
Chapter #1

Welcome to Muscle Daycare

    by: twoknownasJ
You sigh as you step out of your car and onto the concrete bellow. It should be so simple to just walk in, say high to your brother and sister and then leave but something about this place doesn’t feet quite right. The fact that mom sent them to a place called “muscle daycare” is a start since that’s quite a odd name for a daycare for little kids. The size of the daycare was also a issue as it seems like this place goes on miles and miles long although that could just be the sun in your eyes. Questions for when you get home as your little brother and sister need you on their first day away from home.

With all the doubt and fear placed in the back of your mind you take small step after small step. The hot sun and the lack of winds almost forcing you inside the welcoming cool air conditioned daycare. Eventually you run out of steps to take and open the door making your way into the muscle daycare and you’d think you were hallucinating from a heat stroke.

“Hehehe watch me he bench another bajjilion tons”

“Nonono I’m gonna bench lots too!” The two kids spoke to each other but their words and the mumbling of the thousands of little ones was secondary by a country mile. Instead it was the absurd bodies that each of them had to offer. Their arms tripled the size of what yours were bulging with muscles and flexed in the most insane ways. Their legs were solid steel in terms of stature with calfs that could break spines if flexed hard enough. Their chests were filled with abs as 8 packs filled the room like a Fourth of July BBQ. On top of it all were smiling giggling faces of boys and girls flexing and lifting without issue.

“Alright alright just need to find Sally and Seth. Don’t get distracted” you speak to yourself as footsteps go even slower here then they were outside as you begin the search for your siblings
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 twoknownasJ (UN: twoknownasj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
twoknownasJ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2275871-Muscle-daycare/cid/3266516-Welcome-to-Muscle-Daycare