*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2274941-Master-Stackers-AR-Interactive-Stories
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2274941
A collection of AR stories with various ideas and themes

A collection of AR stories with various ideas and themes

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Hello everyone, my name is Master Stacker. I love age regression! Here I will be writing some various ideas for AR-related stories. I have read many AR stories over the years, and I want to diversify the ideas a little more. This is my 1st story on writing.com interactive forums.

Things I like in stories:
Physical Regression (so, of the body)
Diaper filling...potentially more than physically possible
Babying by mommies, and really MILFs in general
Pregnancy, pregnant mothers, and potential for hyperpregnancy (which I will define as more than 4 for now)
Reality change
Frequent changes (more than one change)
Lactation
Creative story ideas
Long, detailed stories (the more the better)
"Old-fashioned" style of cyot stories where changes are more random with the story and less planned.

Things I am not a fan of in AR stories:
Short transformation descriptions (these are REALLY boring to read)
Not explaining a character's age (just saying "she was 4" or "he was a toddler" is not enough)
Big Fat Babies (its not a bad idea, I just don't personally like it. It wouldn't fit in on this interactive anyway)
Male on Male
Routes that lead to nothing. PLEASE don't leave a 20 page long route that has no story, or only like one part and doesn't go anywhere. Thats boring and unsatisfying for everyone. The more the better, please invest and dig into your stories

Leaving it at GC content for now, may change later. I am not too strict on what I do not allow. I would only remove if I found something extremely bad, or maybe something that is lazily written.

[EDIT 3/21/23] I removed the Seth story that I wrote because I really wasn't a fan of it. Sorry, I have many other ideas, but that story just didn't go according to plan, and if I dare say, was Cringe.
Have fun! If you want to contribute, I would appreciate it!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2274941-Master-Stackers-AR-Interactive-Stories