*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272301-Redemption-of-Raditz-DBZ-fanfic
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2272301
King Yemma sees a threat looming in the Far East galaxy, so he makes a deal with Raditz.

King Yemma sees a threat looming in the Far East galaxy, so he makes a deal with Raditz.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Hi there!,

so a description of the rules and setting. You see the story through the eyes of Raditz, Goku’s brother from very early in Dragon ball Z. In official Cannon Raditz is dead and in hell for the people he’s killed as a Saiyan working for Frieza, as well as other crimes he has committed.

But in this fanfic interactive King Yemma has decided to give him a shot at redemption. Although he has his own reasons for doing this. He gives Raditz ten years to atone for the crimes of his past. If Raditz is successful he can get his life back.


Rules

Sex is fine if it serves the story but don’t go too deep into detail, pun intended. Keep in mind this isn’t an erotica. Please no under 18 years old partners or animals.

Going deeper into details about the fighting and combat is appreciated.

Killing Raditz is allowed but you should answer whether he was redeemed or not. Plus he is still dead in dragon ball’s rules, he has his halo above his head and if he dies twice he is gone forever.

Try to keep to the rules of the DBZ setting were possible.

Try to stick to Raditz’s known abilities. He can learn new abilities but it should be an intense journey. For example Goku becoming super saiyen after watching his best friend die.

If you can think of something cool he learned in hell I’m down for that!

Raditz cannot - sense energy or power levels without the aid of a scouter.

- cannot turn super saiyen or above



Raditz abilities

- His time in hell has increased his pain threshold, endurance, and his fighting ability.

- Saiyan ablility when recovered from a near fatal blow has a power level increase

- technically still dead: Raditz still has a halo over his head that indicates that he is dead to people who know how the afterlife works but to other characters it should be a courisity. If Raditz dies twice before being resurrected his soul is gone forever.

- Current Power level of 3000 at max charge.

- Ozaru form (Great Ape) Raditz can transform into a mighty great ape. As long as he has his tail and if there’s a full moon.
A great ape’s power level is equal to the Saiyan’s power level prior to the transformation multiplied by 10.

- fighting techniques: ki blasts, heavy attacks, his oddly named Saturday crush and double Sunday attacks, what ever the “keep your eye on the birdy” attack was. Also anything you can remember from the anime or manga that I forgot.

Have fun!


IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2272301-Redemption-of-Raditz-DBZ-fanfic