*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2269191-The-Femina-Command
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2269191
A future ruled by the Femina Corporation, a boundless agency for correction of wrongs.

A future ruled by the Femina Corporation, a boundless agency for correction of wrongs.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In the future of mankind, women have risen up above the status of simple equal rights. A generation born after this fight in conventional means began to overpopulate the men in the STEM fields. While you would think this would have met with opposition, many men were greatly pleased to see the women filling roles in fields of expertise where their inputs were lacking. As time went on though, not only did women fill roles where they were lacking before, but began to push the men out. It could be argued that men simply faded out over time. Considering they were now more effeminate, and or taking on responsibilities that would have gone to the women in times long past. This begins the formation of the Femina Company.

The Femina Company was responsible for the development of better performing skin serums for men and women, enhanced health medications, as well as advancements in robotics. The Ceo of the company was responsible for ushering in an area of scientific revolution, which on the surface was an absolute paradise to all who benefitted from the postive effects of their products. In secret however, Femina Corp. was also conducting many forms of research that could target and eliminate those who exhibited what they saw as Toxic Masculinity. Any males who held onto values or ideas which were made antiquated by their rise to power, were seen as rebels, obstacles to progress. Advanced methods of handling these men were developed under the auspices of the now female populated executive, legislative, and judicial branches of government. Persons of Color, LGBTQI+, etc all represented the majority of the power in the nation as slowly men were driven out via cancel culture. This is the way things were always meant to be as far as they were concerned. The heirarchy deciding who deserved to reap rewards, or punishments. This ideology and re-formation of culture created the fracture. While violent, and bloody in the beginning...it shortly became a one sided battle in which those who would dare resist met with swift and what was considered humane punishment in most circumstances. However in rare circumstance, or when a point needed to be made non humane methods were used.

The CEO of Femina Corp. gently reclined back in her chair at her desk and patted Kibbles, her dog, on the top of her head. Kibbles panted heavily at the touch as her tongue lolled from her maw, and the CEO grinned at all the accomplishments she had made so far. She exhaled heavily in excitement from the memories of when she had issued the Femina Command, and some of it's earliest contributions to a more peaceful society.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2269191-The-Femina-Command