*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nikki and the front door
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267487-The-Yandere-Family/cid/3193403-Nikki-and-the-front-door
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #2267487
Dating is already hard enough without so many people trying to kill you!
Chapter #1

Nikki and the front door

    by: twoknownasJ
Nikki smiled with all the pep she could ever hope to have. Her search for a dream guy is over and she couldn't be more bubbly if she was tipsy. Almost skipping and singing like something straight out of a princess movie she walked over to the large mansion on 66th street the Yandore estate home of her very special sweetheart Jacob Yandore. It was a chance encounter that brought her into Jacob's life a random encounter in the front lawn of the Yandore estate. To Nikki just talking about the weather with this guy was enough to make her feel something click and she just had to know more about him.

"Hey why not hang out? Come back tomorrow and we'll have a great time. I promise" Jacob smiled as Nikki started to blush. She looked into his blue eyes shinning bright as his short brown hair reflected off of the son. It made Jacob look almost divine in a way.

"Jacob baby come back to mama! We made din din!" a voice called from inside of the house presumably Jacob's mother as he waved his new friend goodbye rushing back in. It seems fairy tail like but that seemed like enough evidence for Nikki. She found her perfect one and she needed to figure out how to win him over ASAP. Of course the first part of this plan would be to meet his family. She was prepared for elite snobs or stingy maids but the last thing she expected was what she really got.

Two figures came up to the girl almost growling as they saw her. The first shorter one was a little girl with long curly blonde hair and a pink dress. She looked almost doll like but that was far from the creepy part. That was the knife she had on her as she started to grip it with evil in mind. The older one seemed like something straight out of the 2000s emo scene with eye liner and all black skimpy goth clothes. She gripped something as well a 9mm pistol with the safety sawed off.

"Uhh sorry wrong house! wrong house!" Nikki spoke as the two females lunged at her the smaller one gripping her leg and teasing her knife by slowly pointing it at the skinny leg. Nikki horrified tried to get her off but the little kindergarten psycho had the grip of a gorilla and was ready to make her a amputee. The older emo girl meanwhile had her gun shoved directly onto Nikki's forehead almost drooling with the intent to kill and slaughter. Nikki wanted to scream and cry but before she could even follow up on doing either her lover came around to save her life.

"Abby! Miranda! What are you girls doing?" Jacob said with a shockingly calm voice it was more like he saw then stealing cookies from a jar instead of attempt to murder someone. The two started giggling and instantly peeled off Nikki hugging Jacob and nuzzling into his body

"Sorry big brother! I thought it was another burglar!" The little Abby spoke giggling as she nuzzled into her big brother's leg receiving a head pat in return

"Oh little brother you can't be too careful these days. Kidnappers, theifs, abductors. We just really care about you!" The emo one spoke kissing her little brother on the cheek. The boy just smiled his usual smile as Nikki looked on baffled at the scene. Frozen in pure fear and shock as the two acted completely different under Jacob's watch.

"Sisters am i right? And I've got plenty more then two. Come on in and watch the bear traps!" Jacob smiled walking into the mansion he called home his older and younger sisters refusing to let go as they looked on almost daring Nikki to come inside and see what else is in store for her and Jacob.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 twoknownasJ (UN: twoknownasj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
twoknownasJ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2267487-The-Yandere-Family/cid/3193403-Nikki-and-the-front-door