*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Clone Wars
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266926-RENEGADE-A-STARWARS-STORY/cid/3188530-The-Clone-Wars
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2266926
Join your character on their unexpected journey throughout the Starwars galaxy.
Chapter #1

The Clone Wars

    by: RitersBlok_
When the Clone wars came to your world, is was a shock indeed, but you didnd think much of it. The Sith, the Jedi, you cared not for politics, all you had to do was scrounge and survive right?

Right?

You stood watch as Republic troop transports landed on the outskirts of you city, hundreds of clones marched out and into your city, jedi surrounded buildings and carts, the temples and your people swearing to defend at all costs

You watched in horror as droid transports landed and Thousands of droids embarked, red and blue laser bolts flying from either side, holes blasted into houses and city folks alike, blasters cared not for race or colour, you were sure that they'd wipe the city clean of all people if you didn't stand with a side, something you'd once have sworn never to do. You had training, training from when you and your father dueled before the clone wars. You cant just sit by whilst your family and friends suffer...

You stare at the bedroom wall. Your fathers lightsaber, you take a hold of it and ignite the ice blue blade...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RitersBlok_ (UN: fnaffanfikz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RitersBlok_ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266926-RENEGADE-A-STARWARS-STORY/cid/3188530-The-Clone-Wars