*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266926-RENEGADE-A-STARWARS-STORY
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2266926
Join your character on their unexpected journey throughout the Starwars galaxy.

Join your character on their unexpected journey throughout the Starwars galaxy.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
[NOTE: WHEN A SENTENCE IS IN ITALICS THIS WILL PROMPT A CHOICE. BARE IN MIND, YOUR CHOICES WILL CHANGE YOUR FATE]

[NOTE: WHEN A SENTENCE IS IN GREY, THIS IS YOUR CHARACTERS THOUGHT]

When the Clone wars came to your world, is was a shock indeed, but you didnd think much of it. The Sith, the Jedi, you cared not for politics, all you had to do was scrounge and survive right?

Right...

You stood watch as Republic troop transports landed on the outskirts of you city, hundreds of clones marched out and into your city, jedi surrounded buildings and carts, the temples and your people swearing to defend at all costs

You watched in horror as droid transports landed and Thousands of droids embarked, red and blue laser bolts flying from either side, holes blasted into houses and city folks alike, blasters cared not for race or colour, you were sure that they'd wipe the city clean of all people if you didn't stand with a side, something you'd once have sworn never to do.

You stare at the bedroom wall. Your fathers lightsaber, you take a hold of it and ignite the ice blue blade...

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2266926-RENEGADE-A-STARWARS-STORY