*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265532-Total-Drama-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/AQQVL4C5G-How-A-Simple-Geek-Became-Master-Of-Reality
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2265532
During a season of Total Drama, someone finds a book that can change reality.
This choice: Cody  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

How A Simple Geek Became Master Of Reality.

    by: Wolfboy.com 2
Cody Anderson was wondering the island of Camp Wawanakwa, taking in the rundown, insect-infested, trash-ridden and foul smelling sights while he still could before he tackled the first challenge of Total Drama Island: The competitive survival TV show he and 21 other teenagers unwittingly signed-up for.

The young geek was walking along the beach, cringing as he stepped on a plastic six-pack soda holder, one of many other kinds of trash scattered all over the island.

"And to think I signed-up to be here of my own free will." he said to himself, feeling like an idiot. But he brightened up when he remembered that he was sharing this dump with 11 women, all of whom were beautiful in their own right. (And 10 other guys, but that's beside the point) "But hey, I'm sure I can make the most of it." he said with a more optimistic grin.

He continued his walk along the beach for a few more minutes before he noticed something rather odd wash-up along the shore. It was a book. A large black hard cover book with golden trimmings. But it wasn't just the book that was odd, no the strangest thing was that book looked like it was in perfect condition. It didn't even look wet in spite of the fact that it was just floating in water just a second ago.

"What in the..?" he muttered, walking over to investigate the strange book.

He squatted down next to it and examined it for a minute, and much to his growing puzzlement it really wasn't wet or damaged in the slightest, it even had a pleasant new book smell to it.

He reached with right hand to pick it up. "How is this even possible-Ow!" He jumped back in shock when the book shocked him like he just touched a doorknob after rubbing his socks against a carpet. "What the hell?!"

Cody hesitantly reached out his hand again, this time the book didn't zap him when he touched it's surprisingly still dry cover. He then picked it up and began to examine it more thoroughly.

"Book Of Reality?" he read the title out loud, his confusion and intrigue growing by the second. He opened the book and on the first page there was information that would change his life forever.

Cody Anderson. By find this book, you have now become the new Master Of Reality. With this book, you can write anything in it and it will become real. However, there are some rules and caveats that you need to be aware of:

1: You cannot use this book to kill anyone. (No Death Note shenanigans allowed)
2: No one else can use the book's power unless you allow it.
3: Anything you change, only you will notice. Everyone else will consider it normal. (If you want people to notice, either write it down or allow them to use the book themselves)
4: The book will be considered normal journal, or something like that, to everyone else unless you tell them about the book's true purpose.
5: If you wish to undo any changes you make, simply cross out the original entry.

Other then that, the universe is yours to bend and shape as you see fit. Good luck and enjoy your new phenomenal cosmic powers. Also check your right pocket, there's a free pen for you to use.


Cody was shell shocked. He now had dominion over reality itself?! He could shape the universe in anyway he wanted just by writing about it in a book?! He had new pen in his right pocket?!

"There's no way.." he said, reaching into his pocket and sure enough he pulled his new pen. It wasn't anything fancy, just simple pen with black ink that you could buy at any store. But it wasn't there in his pocket before, and it all but confirmed the truth to him.

He was now Master of Reality.

What happens next?

1: Cody writes something nice and simple to test out the books capabilities.
2: Cody's a bit too shocked to write anything right now, so he hides the book somewhere safe for a while.
3: Cody goes all in on his new power! Making changes left and right and having a blast doing it!

You have the following choices:

1. Option 1.

2. Option 2.

3. Option 3.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolfboy.com 2 (UN: erikbrown666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mustardsauce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265532-Total-Drama-and-the-Book-of-Reality/cid/AQQVL4C5G-How-A-Simple-Geek-Became-Master-Of-Reality