*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265379-Giantess-Family-and-Friends
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2265379
You are shrunk one day! Discover your family's secrets as you try and survive them!

You are shrunk one day! Discover your family's secrets as you try and survive them!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your name is Daniel, and you have been shrunken out of the blue for some unknown reason. Discover what happened to you and if there is any way to make it out of this situation. Your family and their friends may or may not be helpful in your journey...

[This story will contain sexually explicit themes, characters, and verbiage please be mindful of this before reading]

[Rules before Writing]

- Feel free to end the story, but please leave alternate options in case others want to write a different path

- Try and keep the story in a second or third-person perspective

- You may kill Daniel off and continue the story, but please name a new main character to follow, whether that is the person who killed him or another tiny to replace him

- Check your spelling and grammar, it doesn't take very long and just makes everything better

- Feel free to add new characters, but don't assume we know what they look like. Please describe them well before throwing them into the story.

- Add more than four sentences per chapter if you are going to write

- No Plagiarism

---------------------------------------

[Starting Characters]

Daniel 19
19 year old male with brown hair and brown eyes. He is usually 5' 11" and has a pretty athletic build due to his baseball career in high-school. He has freckles dotted all over his nose would be quite the catch if he wasn't so usually awkward.
Profession: Student

Daniele 19
Daniel's twin sister, she usually stands at 5' 4" and has a lot of timilar features to her brother. Brown hair, brown eyes, scattered freckles, and a relatively athletic build. He has dimples like her brother as well and is very similar to him in personality, she just doesn't like to admit that she looks up to him.
Profession: Student

Sophia 42
She is mom to Daniel, and Daniele, stepmom to Amelia, and Harper, and married to Avery. She is a woman with medium-length brown hair and a very clear and symmetrical face. Her body is all around thin in every area as well as pretty evenly tanned, and she is roughly 5' 5". Sophia is very controlling and assertive with her children.
Profession: Doctor

Amelia 22
She is a taller (5' 9") young woman with long blonde hair that curls nicely around her C cup breasts. She was always very popular growing up, but very down-to-earth and kind to Daniel, not so much to Danielle.
Profession: Only fans

Harper 18
She is a shorter girl (4' 9") with very short almost boyish red-brown hair. She was always the tomboy growing up but has recently developed more around her ass, attracting a lot of unwanted attention. She has a love-hate relationship with Daniel, and it is her birthday today.
Profession: Highschool Student

Avery 38
She is a beautiful, 5' 6" woman who attracts a lot of attention from men and women alike. She has strawberry blonde hair that falls down slightly past her shoulders. She has D cup breasts and a rather strong set of muscular thighs from consistently working out and exercising. She has a very nurturing relationship with all of her kids, however always prioritizes her very loving relationship with her wife Sophia.
Profession: Athletic Model

Lydia 19
Daniel's Girlfriend, Lydia is a 5' 2" Korean-American girl who grew up as a next-door neighbor to Daniel, finally starting to date only a year ago. Lydia has medium-length black hair that she normally lets flow around her shoulders. She has B cup breasts and a very petite and small frame. She is usually very turned on around Daniel and doesn't hide it very well. Lydia is trying to get into college.
Profession: Valedictorian

Kim 37
Kim is Lydia's mother, she always has a very strict vibe, but consistently surprises everyone and is very relaxed about her daughter. Kim is 5' 4" and she looks almost the same as Lydia, but more developed in every way, from her bigger breasts, larger ass and thicker thighs, Daniel always thought she could get a job modeling.
Profession: Scientist

Alice 16
Lydia's younger sister was a very nice, yet shy girl who would watch her sister play a lot but would rarely join. She liked to wear her hair shorter but she often tried to match her sister's clothing and interests. She also seems to watch Daniel very closely every time he comes over.
Profession: Highscool Student

Have fun reading, and PLEASE ADD, it only grows the story further!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265379-Giantess-Family-and-Friends