*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265047-Daniels-Human-Toilet
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2265047
You're a boy who is a Human Toilet for Daniel and his Girlfirend Danielle.

You're a boy who is a Human Toilet for Daniel and his Girlfirend Danielle.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You're an 18 year old boy who is Human Toilet for a couple.

You're 6 inches tall and you have brown hair and are quite skinny with a small build of muscles. You're are the toilet slave for a man called Daniel who you've known since high school, you and him are both the same age.

Daniel has a quite a medium strong build of muscles and short brown mousey hair. He's wearing black glasses and has pearly white teeth. He also has a 6 inch penis.

Daniel has a girlfriend called Danielle who has long brown and blonde hair. She also had a nice curvy body and pearly white Teath.

You're are a tiny man who's purpose in life is to serve Daniel ans Danielle whether that's sex or being their human toilet.

I'll except anything, but they're a few rules.

● NO PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 18
●YOU CAN'T DIE

Have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2265047-Daniels-Human-Toilet