*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264887-Your-Dragon-Ball-Adventure
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Martis
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2264887
You suddenly find youself in the world of Dragon Ball what you do is up to you.

You suddenly find youself in the world of Dragon Ball what you do is up to you.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story is inspired by That Time I Was Reincarnated As Yamcha although this is more of a Choose you own adventure format which I will be adding to under the reserved heading, this is not a sexual or erotic story if you want to make Roshi a pervert thats fine but don't go overboard, this story is also English only, if you want to use a different language create your own interactive and also make sure that your have good grammar and spelling, they don't have to be perfect but they do have to be readable, if you want to take characters from other shows and movies you can but understand that they will be in the DB world and have to follow the DB logic so yes Batman here can train and learn to use Ki if you want him in here With that have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated ASR. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2264887-Your-Dragon-Ball-Adventure