*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262236-Every-woman-is-stronger-then-you/cid/3146619-In-the-beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #2262236
Every female from the young to the elderly are stronger then you and they LOVE to show off
Chapter #1

In the beginning

    by: twoknownasJ
You couldn't help but toss and turn in your small bed. Your mind wandering as the day stays elusive with a dream taking it's place. Looking around your dream state you couldn't take your eyes off what your subconscious cooked up for you. There they stood like towers of flexing and meat as for miles girls stretched out in a red hellish landscape with a red floor and a red sky. The females around were softly moaning for whatever reason. You wanted to run but found no exit just a endless stream of girl flexing and posing. The tension on your end could be cut with a knife and that tension was split open with a simple question.

"Anyone up for some weight lifting?" One girl spoke to another as the army's voices gathered and grew far greater as 2 ton weights landed in the hands of the females. There black weights with metal bars sagged as they easily did 50 lifts without even breaking a sweat. That wasn't the worse part however as they all seemed to adjust themselves ever so slightly to be facing you grinning and lifting weights over their heads. Without even trying you were breathing heavy as the air seemed to get musky the environment getting darker as you finally awake to the sight of something else or more specifically someone else.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 twoknownasJ (UN: twoknownasj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
twoknownasJ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2262236-Every-woman-is-stronger-then-you/cid/3146619-In-the-beginning