*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The start of a “big” Journey!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260785-Giantess-Mother/cid/3133089-The-start-of-a-big-Journey
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #2260785
You have been shrunken by an unknown source. What will happen?
Chapter #1

The start of a “big” Journey!

    by: Pokedez
It was early morning. Shawn was getting up and looked outside the window. The sun is blooming and the birds are singing. He got out of bed and head to his closet to change himself.

He headed out and check in the kitchen to eat some cereal. He got the remote to the TV and sit down. The television was broadcasting other channels, like cartoons and such. He continues to eats his cereal. However, he felt really tired all of a sudden. He rubbed his eyes, but the tiredness fought back, and he was defeated. He slumped over and slept.

When he woken up, everything was big. His cereal, the television, the couch, everything! He looked down and sees a long way down to the ground. He thinks what to do until…

You have the following choices:

1. He climb your way down

*Noteb*
2. His mother came out of her room

*Noteb*
3. He remain on the couch

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pokedez (UN: pokedez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pokedez has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260785-Giantess-Mother/cid/3133089-The-start-of-a-big-Journey