*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2255833-A-wishing-coinconjoinment-Please-add/cid/3119041-They-need-a-talk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2255833
It’s a magic wishing coin coming from nowhere.
This choice: They need a talk.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

They need a talk.

    by: ArielCl
Alice and Heather fell to the ground at the same time.
"Ah! Oh my god, it hurts." Alice screamed loudly, Heather also covered her mouth with her left hand, this fusion was perfect, their bodies had completely fused, both of them could experience every ounce of pain.
Both of their bodies were spasming and struggling violently, the shared left hand clutching their raised right hand in a death grip.
"Ohhhh!!!"
The two kept struggling, their foreheads beaded with sweat.
"That's enough!" Kelly shouted, "You're only causing each other more pain, and besides, you two will hurt each other, now that your fusion is completely over and you share this body, so please stop this pointless fighting, okay?"
The two of them stopped, Kelly and Katherine helped them to sit on the chair, Heather didn't say a word, Alice looked at Kelly with tears in her eyes, Heather looked at her and then at Kelly, finally she sighed and lowered her head, she was shocked when she saw their shared breasts: "My God."Heather was once just an A-cup, now they were perfect C-cups, even bigger, and she couldn't resist stroking them with both hands.
Kelly looked at them and felt uncomfortable, but there was nothing she could do, this was a long-term project and they had to learn to share a body .
"Hey Alice, come on, didn't you say I'd be doing the same as you soon? I've submitted my data, and tomorrow it will be me lying here, so you're not alone!"
"What? You? With who?"
"... Uh... I guess it's me, if nothing else," Katherine said, smiling a little awkwardly.
Alice and Heather both looked up at the two people, they both in their early thirties, Kerry is slightly older but the two do not look very different, Alice looked at herself and Heather in the mirror,the four people fell into silence at the same time.
The silence lasted for two minutes before Alice spoke first:"Kelly, I think Heather and I need a talk in private."
Kelly looked at Heather and then at Alice and she said, "Okay, but remember no more fighting!"
Alice glanced at Heather, who nodded in agreement.
So Kelly pulled Katherine out of the room and closed the door.
So what next?

Feel free to add.

You have the following choices:

1. Another fight.

*Noteb*
2. They walked out of the room in peace.

*Noteb*
3. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ArielCl (UN: tt77520 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Milenaaasd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2255833-A-wishing-coinconjoinment-Please-add/cid/3119041-They-need-a-talk