*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning Of The Story!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252543-Size-Story-At-Arceus-Academy/cid/3058043-The-Beginning-Of-The-Story
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2252543
A giantess story with Schoolgirl Pokegirls
Chapter #1

The Beginning Of The Story!

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
You wake up, hearing the alarm go off as that was your time to wake up. It’s been like that for the past half of the year, but it was school. You gotta do it.

Rolling out of your bed, you walk around the room you had. It was a makeshift bachelor pad, nothing amazing about it but it was your own place.

For the past half of a year, you have been going to Arceus Academy. A pristine School for girls. They have great honour rates, and all of the students basically go to collage.

It is an all-girl school, so you maybe be wondering what you... a boy is doing here. Going over and grabbing your school clothes, you remember the events that happened to lead you here.

Your father wanted to take you to the best school in the country. Hence he wanted to bring you here. Apparently he was good friends with the Principal Cynthia. You still remember the meeting with that blonde haired woman.

She kept looking over you and your father with a playful glint in her eye. It left you uncomfortable, but your Father was apparently already good friends with her and... she let you in. Saying ‘This might turn out fun’ about the whole situation.

First couple months, it was just all sorts of girls staring at the one boy in school. It was weird, and you felt like a real outcast. You did make friends, even got a best friend out of the deal.

The stares of ‘What are you doing here’ never really went away, but you did get use to them. You were currently a 2nd Year, so you at least had another Year of this. You can make it through easy.

Putting on the school outfit, a white shirt for girls and white pants for you with red highlights and black lines. It seems simple enough. The school doesn’t have a hat policy. They seem to let the girls get creative with their hair, headwear and accessories.

You didn’t really get into that, but plenty of girls did. You walk out and grab your bag, getting ready and leaving your home.

The Academy also had dorms. A whole dorm wing for the girls, but... that was for the girls. You weren’t allowed in the same building, so instead you were pushed to a shed at the corner of the ground. It’s kind of weird, but hey... when you have physical education and have to do laps around the ground, you can sneak into your room, so that’s cool. Makes the morning commute much longer for you though.

You do have a great time here, you might not be the smartest student and you get in trouble ever now and then, but you do alright.

That being said, there was one incident a couple of months back. A rumour spread that you were a pervert, and you were finding out ways to look up skirts.

Of course this was a lie, but it spread like wildfire and you became the plague for a couple of weeks. You felt like you tried the hardest to clear your name, but there was still this stench around you that you don’t like.

You move and pull out your phone on the walk, looking at the latest knowledge. You were bit of a tech nerd admittedly. Something your friends pick on you constantly for. You didn’t mind though, cause it was something you liked doing.

You would be part of the Tech Club, if it wasn’t filled with Visor wearing weirdo girls that just left you uncomfortable. And the designated teacher was also pretty scary. Miss Malva had this threatening streak that you and many girls can feel.

So you just look at it for a hobby, going and moving onto your phone. The Aether Foundation. They are the leading organisation in science and tech. Apparently the daughter of the Head of the company goes to this school. You have always wanted to meet her, but you don’t think you using her daughter to get to the head of the company would go along well.

As you walk, you could hear girls gossiping and talking around. You end up getting an ear, making sure it wasn’t about you. No it was about...

“I saw that weirdo girl again. She goes to this school right?

“I don’t know. I’ve never seen her in any classes. I don’t even know who she is.”

You know who they are talking about. This weird girl who just... lingers around in the courtyard. She was in school clothes, with a black cloak as well. Her name was Zinnia you’ve heard. Of course you have never met her, but you do think you’ve seen her every now and then.

It didn’t take you by surprise, there was a bunch of weirdos at this school. There was an older woman who you’ve seen in the school, doing... something? There was Zinnia, Jupiter and Mars, who you are fairly sure is part of a cult. There is the weirdo Tech Club, and even this story about a Ghost Girl who only shows up at night.

Of course, there was something about this school though that you have not mentioned. All the girls, kinda cute. Whether that be teachers or students, you find them really pretty. Too bad you would be villainized and castrated if you made a move on... anyone.

As you arrive in the school, you could see people still keeping their distance from you. You thought you squashed that rumour, but guess not. You have your first period free, so you could of had a sleep in, but you would rather do something.

“(Your Name!) Hey!” A voice shouted loudly, as you turn your head to see a girl behind you. The girl who has welcomed you first in this school and you would say is your best friend. Walking up to you as you wave back at her.

Who is it?

(Now, this will decide who your best friend is, as well as who your homeroom teacher is and what girls you have associated with. This is not set in stone of course, but it’s more helpful guidelines.)

Girls! Kanto - Sinnoh
https://www.writing.com/main/interactive...

Girl! Unova - Galar
https://www.writing.com/main/interactive...

You have the following choices:

1. Leaf (Kanto Section)

2. Lyra (Johto Section)

3. May (Hoenn Section)

4. Dawn (Sinnoh Section)

5. More Options?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2252543-Size-Story-At-Arceus-Academy/cid/3058043-The-Beginning-Of-The-Story