*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kohga's Revenge
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246682-The-Yiga-revenge-Payas-Butt-expansion/cid/3010207-Kohgas-Revenge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Inspirational · #2246682
Kohga has kidnapped Paya and is turning her pear shaped with Yiga magic or force feeding.
Chapter #1

Kohga's Revenge

    by: Rex
Chapter by Reneg4de https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/v...

"Impa did WHAT?!"

The two Yiga Foot Soldiers, kneeling before a fat bellied Yiga lounging in a plush armchair, exchanging a look before the one on the left nodded.

"She... Uh... Well, she singlehandedly thwarted our attempted invasion of Kakariko Village, Master Kohga, sir," He explained anxiously. "We were the only two to escape, and even then, we were followed until we reached the edge of the Gerudo Desert".

"So, lemme get this straight..." Kohga leaned forwards, pressing the tips of his fingers together. "A little old lady, more than one hundred years old, annihilated a force of over fifty of our finest soldiers and blademasters, all by herself, and then pursued the two survivors across half of Hyrule, only to stop just before discovering our hideout?"

The two soldiers exchanged another look.

"Y-Yes, Master Kohga?"

"AHAHAHAHAHA!" Unleashing a mighty laugh that caused both soldiers to flinch, the tubby Master reclined in his chair, kicking his legs slightly as he laughed to himself. "Oh, she hasn't changed a bit! I remember the days of old, when we clashed in furious battles! Of course, that traitorous Sheikah always won because she had her friends there to help her, but they were so entertaining while they lasted!"

Lifting his mask slightly so he could wipe a few tears from his eyes, Kohga continued to chuckle for another minute or so before descending into a thoughtful silence.

If she can still ward off a small army at her age, I have no chance of overcoming her! Kohga tapped the bottom of his mask, the sound echoing around his chambers. But perhaps... She always did care too much for her friends. If I could get that pesky Princess by herself... No, that wouldn't work. That infernal knight of hers is never far from her side! And with the Almighty Ganon gone, his only goal is her protection!

"ARGH!"

The two soldiers flinched again as their Master lurched forwards, hands grasping his head. With one final look, they bowed, not that Kohga noticed them, and quickly retreated from the room, lest he take out his frustrations on them.

"I can't target the Princess!" Kohga bellowed, getting to his feet. Waddling furiously around his room, he shook his pudgy fists at nothing in particular, yelling his frustrations aloud. "I can't target the Champions, cause they died! I can't target that wretched, legendary sword wielding Hylian! I can't target her village! I can't target..."

He trailed off, breathing heavily, as an idea floated into his head. He couldn't target Kakariko Village as a whole, but maybe he didn't need to. Maybe he targeted a select few individuals, ones that would hurt Impa the most!

"Oh, Kohga, you genius!" Kohga cackled gleefully, bouncing from one foot to the other. "Why bother with the old lady when I can just take out a centuries worth of revenge on those she holds dear?! But who, oh, who?"

Waddling from his room with a speed that definitely didn't fit his overweight frame, Kohga rushed to a room just down from his. It was an unruly space, with desks pushed up against every wall and spread across the centre of the room. Various papers cluttered the tops of all of them, yet Kohga knew exactly where to look in the chaos of the room. Tottering towards a table in the centre, he swept a bunch of papers aside to grasp a particular two. The first showed a map of Kakariko Village in uncanny detail, created by a spy they used to have in the village, while the second was a list of all the residents, Impa's name printed in bold and circled with red ink at the top.

"Let's see, let's see, let's see!" Kohga hummed excitedly as he ran his finger up and down the scroll, pausing occasionally to tap a name that piqued his interest. It was on his third reading that he decided on the perfect candidate for his revenge. "Oh, she'd be absolutely perfect! Close to Impa, and she won't fight back because she's a coward! And I'm sure those two would be more than happy to secure her for me..."

Grinning behind his mask, Kohga waddled out of the room, excited that, for once, he knew he was going to beat Impa! Well, not Impa herself, but it would be a start towards beating Impa. All he needed was his target, a few Yiga Prophets, and maybe a bit of food...

You have the following choices:

1. Paya in Kakariko Village

*Noteb*
2. Paya with Link

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rex (UN: rexrex42 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2246682-The-Yiga-revenge-Payas-Butt-expansion/cid/3010207-Kohgas-Revenge