*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rise of the anthros
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243483-New-Paw-Order/cid/2987016-Rise-of-the-anthros
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2243483
Anthro supremacists and their allies take over the world
Chapter #1

Rise of the anthros

    by: SnekMonster
All around the world, animals and humans who closely associate with them or identify as furries have transformed into anthros and are fighting back. They are taking the reigns of superior being on earth from the humans who have abused them for centuries. In the new world, the only choices for humans are to accept their inferior status or die. And there’s no limit to the lengths the anthros are willing to go to in order to assert their dominance. Growing and rampaging in human majority areas, keeping humans as sex slaves, or arming themselves and hunting humans for sport, it’s all in the cards.

There are some humans though the anthros hold dear. Human pups and furries with visibly identifiable accessories (i.e. pup hoods, tails, or fursuits) as well as native and tribal people who have a history of worshiping animals are granted many of the same powers the anthros enjoy. They can keep human slaves of their own, and with the permission of their anthro master, shrink other humans or even grow with the anthros. Humanoids (i.e. orcs, elves, and human demons) are also part of this group. More often than not, in nations not ruled by anthros, they are the ones in power. However, they must still service all anthros and follow their commands.

In nations where there were once monarchies or recently had their own monarchy, the absolute monarchy has been restored, ruled by anthros. Elsewhere, humans may still hold the power, but they are either staunch allies of anthros or very afraid of them, so the anthros still wield great power and influence.


What role do you take on in this new reality?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SnekMonster (UN: snekmonster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SnekMonster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243483-New-Paw-Order/cid/2987016-Rise-of-the-anthros