*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Signing Up to the Select Diners Club
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243362-Eaten-by-a-Giantess-Select-Diners-Club/cid/2986234-Signing-Up-to-the-Select-Diners-Club
by tasty
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2243362
You sign up as food for an online club of hungry giantesses. You are going to get eaten!
Chapter #1

Signing Up to the Select Diners Club

    by: tasty
You have fantasized about being shrunken down and swallowed alive by a hungry woman for as long as you can remember. An important part of your life, your fantasy has brought you great joy, has thrilled and delighted you, and yet it has also created a sense of social disconnection.

It’s hard enough to admit that you fantasize about being eaten alive and even harder still to find people who reciprocate. It was only natural that you would seek solace on the internet,
Finding the “Online Select Diners Club” App was a wonderful discovery for you. It was a simple enough idea.

The club claimed to have an exclusive clientele of women (known as 'Diners') who all shared the giantess fantasy and dreamed about being able to shrink and swallow a man whole and alive. Men like you were invited to sign up to the App, entering your details and posting a picture. Once approved, male club members would be designated 'Registered Meals'. The App would then look to match diners with registered meals.

Registered Meals could only participate in the message boards and could not interact directly with Diners, thus maintaining anonymity and protecting the female clientele from constant barrage of messages from Registered Meals. Diners, however, were given full access to the listing of Registered Meals and, if they liked the profile of any given man, could request to "Meet a Meal". The Registered Meal would receive a notification that he had been chosen and would be allowed to message his giantess. Once the giantess was ready, then the Select Diners Club would arrange for the Registered Meal to be delivered, ready for shrinking and eating at the Diner's leisure (at least, that's what they claimed but you knew that couldn't really be the case - it was just a fun 'role-play' site and you were excited to be a part of the community.

Filling in the online form was tremendously exciting and, as you clicked “Submit” you felt giddy with excitement at the thought that you might conceivably receive a “Meet the Meal” request at any time from a woman who fantasized about eating you. The form also provided a list of eight points explaining the legal nature of the contract you had just agreed to. Just reading these points gave you a huge thrill of excitement. The first six points in particular made for exciting reading:

I am legally owned by the Select Diners’ Club.

I will only be contacted by Registered Diners who meet my stated preferences (see above) requesting to “Meet a Meal”.

As all requests are screened in accordance with my preferences, I understand that I am legally obliged to accept all “Meet a Meal” requests.

Once a “Meet a Meal” request has been made, I understand that the Select Diners’ Club Immediately transfers its legal ownership of me to the diner who made the request.

As the legal property of the diner, I understand that the diner is entitled to collect me or otherwise arrange my delivery at their earliest convenience. I may not refuse.

As the legal property of the diner, I understand that they are entitled to shrink and eat me whensoever they should choose.


You loved the attention to detail. If you didn't know better, you would have easily believed that you were really signing a legally binding contract (but that couldn't be the case really, could it?). You submitted the form and were thrilled when you received an email telling you that your application had been formally approved and you were now a Registered Meal at the Select Diners Club.

For a time, you enjoyed the excitement of participating on the message boards (the only part of the site that Registered Meals were given access to). You occasionally received compliments from prospective diners. You loved receiving messages from these people and would always reply, telling them how much you had enjoyed reading their messages. You started to get complacent, thinking that the App was a bit of fun for the community but not really expecting anything to come of it when, about six months after joining, you received the notification that changed my life.

"HI THERE, REGISTERED MEAL. YOU'VE RECEIVED A "MEET A MEAL" REQUEST"

Heart racing, you read the notification eagerly. Who was it that wanted to eat you?

You have the following choices:

1. A family member

2. A friend or neighbour

3. A complete stranger

4. A celebrity

5. Someone else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tasty (UN: eatenup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tasty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243362-Eaten-by-a-Giantess-Select-Diners-Club/cid/2986234-Signing-Up-to-the-Select-Diners-Club