*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243006-Jason-CYOA/cid/2983972-The-Start
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #2243006
Act as Jason or one of his potential victims. Will you survive?
Chapter #1

The Start

    by: Jason1957
Crystal Lake was a place that inspired great fear in people but things were changing, there was the laughter of teens with no fear in the air. The crystal clear waters were undisturbed by a killer long thought dead by most people. No monster in a hockey mask lurked in the woods hiding between trees waiting for victims and a killer wasn’t lurking inside of the cabins stuffing bodies around the place.

Silence fell over the place as night fell upon the land with the teenagers laughing at the stories of the monster of Crystal Lake. No one knew the true story anymore as they told the stories that had been shared with them over the years by older siblings or parents trying to give warnings against the guardian of Crystal Lake. The hulking being that was Jason no longer resided within the grounds of Crystal Lake. The land was no longer protected by the hockey mask killer. Teens were free to drink, do drugs and fornicate on the grounds of the lake once again because Jason was no longer in residence on the lands, it was free of him.

This group felt a small chill of fear but the monster of Crystal Lake hadn’t been seen for years by this point and they were the first group to tempt the wrath of Jason Voorhees but unlike many, they would walk away unscathed by the blade of the serial killer. They would be free to do as they pleased the drugs they did would not draw some monster of the woods to come and slay them. They would only be doing damage to their livers with all of the alcohol they were consuming and not lessening their chances of survival. The fornications to occur shortly would draw no weapon to slay them by the hands of a killer with inhuman strength.

Something had happened to the guardian of Crystal Lake to leave these grounds he had tread for most of his days unprotected. No longer would bodies be left mangled and broken for the discovery of friends and lovers. Bodies would not be piled high to honor a woman who was a long-dead woman and a make shape shrine. Someone had taken the being from his home but they didn’t realize what they had could be so dangerous. Jason would want to go home and as a serial killer, he was more than willing to kill to get that.

Who could have taken the killer from his home? For what purpose was he taken? Was he being taken from his home to a remote hunting lodge in the Alaskan wilderness to be hunted like an animal and become a trophy for another killer? Or was a sick billionaire playing a game, pitting the creature against a gauntlet of animals and warriors? Perhaps someone was trying to discover the secret of the immortally killer that was supposed to be slain on many occasions? Or he could be where he belongs behind bars. The monster trying to fight his way free.

You are the following the legendary killer as he fights for survival and a return back to his home.

You have the following choices:

1. Alaska

2. Island Paradise

3. Medical Facility

*Noteb*
4. Prison

*Noteb*
5. Other Idea

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jason1957 (UN: jason1957 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jason1957 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2243006-Jason-CYOA/cid/2983972-The-Start