*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241688-A-ghost-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jake
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2241688
A story I started making a while ago and started adding more too

A story I started making a while ago and started adding more too

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:

You were in your room, laying on your bed playing Minecraft, wearing a white shirt and blue jeans, when your lights started to flicker. You got up from your bed, pulling your jeans up some as you called for your dad and kerrie. You start to feel a tingling on your butt, then suddenly, your light pink panties launch up and out of your jeans as you yelp in pain. You grab your butt as your lifted on to your tippy toes, dancing around trying to lessen the pain as your panties are pulled harder as your feet leave the ground for a second as you start yelling more. You wave your arms around as you are lifted off the floor and slowly you float out of your door and to the bathroom where your dropped. You fall to your knees and you grab at your panties to pick them, as your hands are behind you, something holds them still, suddenly your pulled towards the toilet. You squirm your hardest as you slide across the floor, when you get to the bowl, your heads pushed in to it as you squeak and yelp. You feel your head pushed in the water, cool water washes over your face as it's sucked away, you gasp as the bowl fills back up again, you hold your breath, your face is submerged again, then the waters sucked away, your finally released, you gasp and wipe your face of water, immediately, your undies are rammed up your butt again as you cry out in pain, you wave your arms as you are lifted up again and placed on a hook and are left to hang. Minutes later your panties rip and you fall down, you rub your butt and take off the ripped panties, you go back to your room and throw out the pair, going back to your dresser and opening a drawer, you pick out your Adventure time panties and put them on, then put your pants back on, you go back to your bed and look for your phone, not seeing it on your bed you get off and look underneath, as your crawling around on your hands and knees, your butt starts to tingle again as your cartoony panties shoot out of your jeans making you scream, already being sore, you grab at the undies to stop the pulling but it's no use, you feel the undies at the back of your neck already as you start to tear up, the only wedgie that came close to this is when shea gave you that brutal wedgie on Halloween,(backstory time :D)

you guys were walking around, you dressed as a zombie and shea dressed as a cat, you were texting when you dropped your phone, when you bent down to pick it up, your white undies stuck out,shea and her friends grabbed them and pulled, getting them to your shoulders, you started yelling as shea and her friends started laughing at you and making jokes as they pulled harder, shea pushed you up against a fence as she and her friends yanked harder, your feet starting to leave the ground, you started to cry from the pain as your makeup started to run, they started to bounce you, getting the undies deeper in your butt, making you go cross eyed, as they were bouncing you up and down harder, after a minute they stopped, letting you go then letting you fix it, then after you fixed the undies, they pulled them out and dumped in a few cupcakes they got from trick or treating, they then yanked on the undies again making you start to scream as the cupcakes mushed into your butt, one of her friends held your mouth closed as they yanked harder,pushing you into an ally and on to the ground as two held your legs and one held your arms as the other two and shea yanked the undies smashing the cupcakes up your butt harsher as some frosting went up your butt, they finished it off by pulling your panties down over your forehead, then one of them got off your legs and ran to her house and grabbed some tape and changed and came back, when she got back she stuffed a pair of dirty underwear in your mouth and taped it shut, then taped your hands together and your legs, then Shea and her friends picked you up by your leg holes and carried you to the school were they hung you on the flag pole for the rest of the night as they went and partied, you hung on the flagpole in your messy atomic hanging wedgie as you cryed and wet your self as lots of people walked by and laughed at you.

,when you guys got home, shea pulled you to your room and threw you on your bed, she then pantsed you, pulled the atomic off your nose and put it onto your forehead only to sit her naked butt on your face for an hour as she watched tv and you screamed, she then pulled the atomic back over your nose and left you in the atomic all night. Snapping back to reality by a yank to the undies, you started wishing it was shea yanking on them, they were going deeper into your poor butt and front, as you squirmed and squealed, the undies got to the back of your head, suddenly your head is pulled back and your undies start going over it, you start crying as your butt is torn apart as Finn and jake starts covering your face, as you go cross eyed, your knees start to shake and press together as your arms are pushed to your crotch, your chin hits the carpet as the undies latch on to your nose, your hands are tied together and a rope is tied to them and your back belt loop, your feet are then pulled apart and your left in a spilt as you continue to cry.
After 20 minutes you stopped crying, just laying there in pain, you tried getting your hands untied but it was imposable, you then hear knocking on your front door, thinking it was kerrie or manda you tried getting up, and ended up ripping your belt loop and standing up, you blindly walked around, staggering around your room, and tripping over stuff, trying to find the door, finally getting the undies off your head you run to the front door, leaving the undies bunched up and sticking out of your pants, you get to the living room and fumble for the light switch, giving up after not being able to find it, you fiddle with the door knob, FINALY getting it open, you stare in to the night as no one is there, suddenly your pushed out side, falling to the ground, you look around but see no one, your butt tingles again as your undies are rammed up them, making your let out a squeal as your butt and legs are lifted from the ground, your then drug around the yard by your panties, getting slightly muddy and grass stained, FINALY stopping at the tree in your yard, your pulled to your feet and then to your tippy toes as the undies go higher, you start leaving the ground again as you yelp and squeal, as your pulled off the ground, your bounced hard, after alittle bouncing your undies are hooked on to a branch, your dropped and let out a loud yelp as you feel the wedgie kick in, suddenly your feet are grabbed and are starting to be tugged down, you start yelling and crying as you sink more into the wedgie, the front of your panties slipping inside your vagina as they get under your boobs, slowly you go cross eyed again as the undies go past your head,this continues for another 2 minutes until your undies are pulled off the branch, your then dropped and before you have time to pick your undies out, they are rammed up your butt again, going past your head this time and over your chin, you cry as your butt stings, wishing this would stop, after awhile of laying on the lawn the undies rip and your let free, you quickly run in side and close the door, you run to your room to change, grabbing a white pair of grannies, you slip them on and continue the search for your phone, there's knocking on your door and you freeze, hearing kerrie, you run down and open it, only to see nothing again, you feel something grab your hands and feet as you pulled towards the kitchen, you scream as your bent over the table, your jeans are torn off and your plaid skirt is pulled on, knowing you look like a nerd makes you feel worse as your undies are slightly pulled out, you then heard the fridge open, next your feel stuff dropped in your undies, it's cold and wet, ice cream. Scoop after scoop is dumped in, as your on the 3rd scoop, a pair of glasses are put on your face and your hair is pulled into pig tails, your mouth is forced open as fake braces are put on your teeth. Next thing you know a few cherries are dropped into the panties, then 2 bananas and whipped cream to finish it off, you groan as your butt is getting frozen, then the waist band starts to rise, slowly the leg holes start to slide off your cheeks as they go up, the mess starting to push between your asscheeks, you squirm as the grannies start going higher and higher , starting to squeal as you go on your tippy toes, both pair of ripped panties are then stuffed into your mouth as you gag at the taste, next thing you know the panties are hauled up as your feet leave the floor, your chest and arms are pressed in to the table, you scream as the mess is forced against your crotch and butt, starting to cry as your beginning to be bounced again , after 3 minutes the undies loosen some and your feet touch the floor, then they fly towards your head, you scream as your being ripped apart, panties running along the back of your head stopping just below the top of your head, then
loosen and are yanked back up, yank after painful yank until they are pulled up and over you head and over your forehead, over your eyes and nose, and under your chin, you start crying as another pair is slipped on you , your hands pulled beheind you and tied, the new undies are yanked and your pulled away from the table and back to your room, in there you are hung on your door and left, hanging in pain and humiliation, crying.


After three hours oh hanging you hear a door unlock and you get hopeful as you scream into your muffled gag, Shea comes upstairs hearing the noise and opens you door looking around, as she is about to leave she sees you and busts out laughing as she starts pulling on your legs and calling your a nerd as you scream louder, she yanks on your legs till your panties rip and you fall, she laughs at you as you grunt in pain, she slips her jeans down and slips off her two day old sweaty panties and pulls your atomic to your forehead only to shove her nasty panties in your mouth and snap the atomic back over your chin as you gag on the taste, she then grabs the back of your head and shoved it in her ass as you try pulling away and she laughs
She’s gets done stink face wedging you and drags you to the bathroom and stuffs your head in the toilet and flushes as you scream into the water, after a few swirlys your head is drenched, she drags you back to your room by your panties and throws you on your bed and opens your panty draw and pulls out another pair of granny’s and slips them on you and flips you on your back, she then plants her naked ass on your face and starts yanking harshly on the front of your new granny’s as your scream loudly into her ass. After having your vagina flossed for what seems hours she gets off and starts to give your a harsh squeaky clean as you scream into the sweaty panties, yank after yank you scream till the panties rip off and you fall to the ground, she just laughs
As she grabs your leg holes and heaved up into the air as you scream, she then bounces you harshly till they rip



As shea leaves the room her leggings shoot to the floor and her dirty bikini panties that were in your mouth, launch up her ass as she screams out in pain as her feet leave the ground and she’s bounced in the air roughly., soon her panties start to reach there limits as they rip off and get shoved into her mouth and tape is slapped over her lips, your hamper flys open as a pair of two day old white granny’s fly over and on to her as she’s yanked back into the air as she screams , after lot of bouncing she’s dropped and is facing your ass, still in the air as your bent over on the floor in pain,shes drug over and soon her face is smushed into your ass as you scream from the feeling as she proceeds to get flossed while screaming in your ass, after a while of flossing a waistband is snapped over your nose and both your arms are tied together and your both trapped, 2 hours go by and the waistband is pulled harder till it rips and your both de-wedgied and redressed and drug to the kitchen, both bent over the table, an inch away from each other’s face as both your undies are pulled to your knees, next two large bananas float over and are being shoved up your asses, you both scream till they fully enter, next your panties fly upwards and your forced to kiss, you tasting ass in Shea’s mouth as you both go to push away, your arms are tied beheind you and your left kissing and screaming in pain,yank after painful yank your panties rise till they are hooked over each others head and your trapped, soon after, both of you start screaming as your asses are lit up in pain with many many spanks from a paddle, after a half hour both your asses are dark red and your both crying, your panties are pulled back some and then snapped onto your forhead as shea is dragged away to the bathroom where she’s thoroughly swirlyed and wedgied for the next hour. when she’s thrown out of the bathroom she’s gasping and crying and her panties are ripped, both of your shirts and bras are ripped off, as your panties are ripped off in a painful frontal , then your both placed into a single pair of granny panties facing each other as both sides yank up harshly, forcing you two to rub up on each other and kiss in pain as your asses are flossed, sheas nipples start getting hard as she blushes and you scream, after some flossing the panties rip and your both dropped, sheas face is slammed into your ass again as you yelp, afterwards your both given another pair of granny panties and hoisted into the air and bounced, both of you cry and whimper as your asses and crotches are getting to the point of raw, sheas panties ripped first and is dropped to the floor, a pair of used to be white granny panties now stained and torn from wear, come over and are placed onto Shea as she’s once again yanked into the air, yank after yank after yank happenes as shea screams, soon enough the panties are snapped over her chin and she squirms in the atomic, gagging at the smell of the dirty panties, your both then drug to your room and your hung on a hook and her face is shoved into your ass and taped there till morning when you both wake up, your laying next to each other , you both jump up and panic, looking around everything is the same but your panties, she’s still has the dirty panties on and you have on a pair of pink undies, your granny’s still hanging on the hook, but sheas were un-stretched,she try’s to take them off but can’t and is forced to wear them to school, when you arrive at school she parts ways, you go to class and she heads to the bathroom. Inside she goes to a stall to try to take the panties off again, her shorts at her feet,then the door unlocks and swings open, two girls are standing there looking in and start laughing at Shea as they come in and grab her, one heaving up on her panties as she yells out, the other holds her arms as they proceed to turn her into a human paddle ball, once streched enough they hook her waistband onto her nose, then one by one they strip off there panties and stuff them in her mouth and snap the panties over her chin, groaning shea lets out gagged and muffled screams and they spank her and stuff her head in the toilet, after they finish they leave her on the floor, arms thru the leg holes. After what feels like an hour Shea slowly stood up and tryed getting her arms out of her panties, sadly she could not,she struggled till some one walked in on her and started laughing, walking up to her they grab her by the hair, with her other hand she drags her into the stall and gives her a swirly and hangs her on the hooks by her shorts and leaves, as Shea kicks, she hears sounds and the girl came back, and into the stall holding an emo girl who she had given an Atomic wedgie to, struggling and whimpering as she’s held by her legholes,

getting Shea down she stuffs her face into the girls bare cheeks and then snaps her shorts over the girls head trapping them together. Shea gags at the smell of the girls ass as she was pulled from gym. She spanks Shea roughly till her ass is dark red and locks the door and slips out from under it, Shea can’t belive it, her a bully being treated like this. After an hour or two someone finds them and lets Shea and the other girl out, stealing the emos panties, shea groans as she pulls her atomic off and picks out the panties, gagging as she tastes ass still, thanks the girl and goes to leave, as she almost out the door she’s grabbed and drug back in by her panties, the girl wants payment for helping,she forces Shea’s arms behind her back and leaves her tied up and gagged with the emos panties till lunch when she brings her to the cafeteria bathrooms and dumps her food down Shea’s panties and hikes them up as shea screams, hooking her panties on a hooks she leaves, coming back a few minutes later with more food, getting her down fixing her panties and wedging her all over again as she turns Shea into yo-yo , shea is screaming into the gag, now 4 panties thick, tears start to form as her ass is getting filled with food and panties, as she’s bounced the girl gives her wet willys in each ear, titty twisters, spanks to the ass,pantsings and stepping on her shorts as she yanks, getting the panties up higher and higher shea keeps screaming till her panties snap right over her chin, she’s falls to the bathroom floor only to get drug to a toilet and swirlyed over and over, the last bell of the day is heard and she is all alone with this girl now, picking Shea up by her shorts she drags her out to the flag pole and hooks her shorts and panties too it and starts raising Shea up higher and higher, she can’t belive it, not only an atomic but a hanging too, after an hour of hanging and kicking a group of cheer leaders find Shea and brings her down only to play tug of war using her feet and her panties as she screams louder into the gags, they laugh as they strech her panties and shorts more,taking both panties and shorts of her then one by one they pull the panties from her mouth and put them on her, spit soaked panties now on they yank the first pair as she screams and cringes at the weird feeling, they shut her up by stuffing all their thongs in her mouth and retaping it, yanking again they rip the first pair off and start yanking the second pair and end up ripping them too,the third pair they yank from the front picking her up and bouncing her a bit till they rip off too, now laying with her ass up in the air , they drag her and her clothes to the locker room and kick open the locker room door, one girl goes to a locker and opens it pulling out a butt plug then shoving it up her ass, shea screams then her panties and shorts are pulled on and yanked on again, the girls laugh as they throw her on the bench and sit on her face as they yank the front of her panties hard, after a while of yanking they get off her face as she has tears forming, they laugh and push her against a wall, then start really yanking the back of her panties as she is lifted into the air and kicking her legs as she whimpers, they all laugh as they found a new play thing, yank after yank after yank, they snap her panties onto her head and start stuffing her face in each one of there asses



Shea waddled into your guys house and whimperd, her panties stuck onto her forehead and her hands bound and her mouth full of sweaty panties,tapped shut she waddled upstairs, down stairs in her room meranda was confused, all her panties have gone missing and were replaced by pure white granny panties including the ones she was wearing when she woke up this morning, thinking Kerrie did it she groans as she wondered what she did for this prank, going upstairs she goes to knock on Kerrie’s door, the second she’s about to knock her granny’s skyrocket out of her pants, she goes to scream but a pair of her sisters dirty panties are forced into her mouth, she screams into the panties as she’s pushed into Kerrie’s room and towards Kerrie’s ass as she sleeps, meranda try’s grabbing anything she can but it’s too far away for her and soon her face is shoved into her step moms pantie clad ass, her panties are yanked up harshly as she screams into her large prison, soon her panties snap onto Her head and she’s trapped, her pants are yanked to her feet and 3 popsicles are shoved up her ass, she screams and kicks as she struggles but can’t get out, then her ass is lit up with spank after spank. After her ass is bright red, she’s pulled from Kerrie’s ass and her panties are snapped onto her chin, her hands are then bound and she’s dropped onto her bed, getting out hours later, she gags at the taste and changed thinking it was her sister and Shea who did it, going back upstairs she bumps into her step

mom and went to the kitchen to get food, only when she bent over to look in the fridge, Kerrie laughed and yanked her panties up because her waistband stuck out with her name on it, meranda yelped as Kerrie yanked harder getting the smaller woman on her tippy toes and soon airborn, she then pulled her jeans down and laughed at her already red ass, grabbing the back of her head Kerrie pulled it back and soon snapped the waistband onto her step-daughters forhead and dropped her. Meranda started clawing at her head, only for Kerrie to grab her leg holes and heave upwards taking her into the air as she screamed, pushing her against a wall saying this was pay back for dumping food down her panties, meranda grunted as her 27 year old butt was flossed harshly by her step mom, kicking her legs she was soon pulled away from the wall and into the bathroom where she was given a swirly, grunting then begging and pleading , Kerrie laughed then shoved her head in the toilet again and held it there, smushing her face around the bowl then finally flushing it, pulling her out and waiting for it to re-fill, she did it again then she hung her up on the coat hooks by her leg holes. She squirmed and yelled and Sank deeper into the panties, Kerrie stuffed her ripped panties in her mouth and slapped some tape over her lips saying that’s for ripping her panties, meranda groaned into the dirty gag as she kicked her feet and clawed at the panties, Kerrie left her there as she hung alone, a while later her panties ripped and she fell to the floor holding her ass as she slowly got up, Kerrie came back and threw a pair of granny’s at her and told her to put them on, which she did only to have Kerrie push her over the table and dump warm Mac and cheese down her panties and heave upwards getting meranda to scream into the panties as her panties were heaved upwards, she yanked harder and harder till meranda was once again given an atomic wedgie as the noodles were rammed up her ass and into her ass. Kerri laughed hard as she sent her back to her room where she washed up and changed and took out her gag, changing panties meranda left the house grunting and spitting. Getting in her car she drove to the mall shifting in her seat as her panties slowly started going up her ass till they snapped over her head rest, groaning she try’s unhooking it but can’t as she’s driving and toughs it out till she got to the mall where she could unhook it, unfortunately some one saw her un-wedgie her self, a tall high schooler

with black hair, piercings, black makeup, dark and black clothes and black boots laughed to her self as she saw the small woman with her jeans below her ass picking her pure white granny panties out of her ass as she got out of her car alone, watching her she followed her into the mall and grabbed some food as she followed her to the bathroom, keeping an eye on her white waistband with the name “meranda” hanging out of her jeans, meranda sighed as she went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror and started fixing her hair, soon after the taller gothic girl entered the bathroom and locked the door behind her, walking past meranda and into a stall she removed her black lacy panties and came out and rushed meranda and stuffed the panties into her mouth and tied her sock around her head gagging her and tying the other sock around her hands, meranda yelled as she was gagged and tied up with the white smelly socks, soon her pants were yanked down and off as she kicked her legs, the goth smirked as she saw the slightly red ass and soon started raining spanks down onto it harshly as meranda yelled and cried out as her ass was reignighted in pain, after about ten minutes she finished spanking meranda, her ass a dark red and her sniffling and whimpering as a tear rolled down her cheek, she stood her up and bent her over the sink counter then stuck her fingers in her mouth and plunged them into merandas ears as she gagged at the feeling and grabbed the bags of food, first placing sushi down the front of her panties, packing it enough that it looks like meranda has a bulge,
Tater tots down the back, then a smoothy is dumped down her panties and a slushy is dumped onto her head. screaming as her ass is now freezing and next has ice dropped onto her head, slushy running down her head and onto the floor, hitting her legs, ass and some going into her shirt and bra as it drips off her, immediately after her panties are yanked straight up her ass, all the food soon mushes up her ass as the sushi smushed into her vagina making it smell like fish, yank after yank soon her panties start stretching, screaming as the food is stuffed up her ass. The goth laughs as she wedgied the smaller woman, grabbing her wet hair she drug her over to the stalls and swirlyed her in each one 4 times each, by the end meranda could taste ass and toilet water as she started crying, the goth laughed more and started yanking the panties harder and eventually snapped the panties over meranda eyes, throwing her to the floor the goth sat her bare ass on merandas face as meranda screamed into it, the goth reached down and heaved the front of her panties up roughly and forced sushi into her vagina and laughed at the smell, continuing to yank the panties for a bit before getting off, she smirked at the whimpering woman laying on the floor, yanking the panties harder she snapped them onto meranda chin and shoved her out the door, meranda waddled around till she started hearing people laughing and taking pictures, meranda started running in a random direction till she ran into people, falling over as they collided, hearing angry yelling her leg holes were soon heaved up harshly as she screamed in pain, being carried over to the large spruce tree in the center of the mall she was hung up, her wedgied ass on full display as people all laughed and took pictures of her, capturing her name and the pained look thru her panties
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241688-A-ghost-story