*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241079-Clothes-Make-The-Person
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Romance/Love · #2241079
A husband and wife discover they can become other people by wearing their clothing.

A husband and wife discover they can become other people by wearing their clothing.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
When a young couple discover that they can exchange bodies with others by wearing their clothes, they begin exploring the ins and out of their new power with each other, experiencing new perspectives and feelings for each other along the way.

This is a Mature story, but death and gore will not be tolerated, as this is a story about new experiences, including sexual ones.

The Main Characters are:

Kevin: A loving husband, 29 years old, a bit overweight at 220lbs, and 5'10''. He has brown hair, green eyes, and no piercings or tattoo, as he's not interested in them on himself. He's somewhat introverted and is fine with letting his wife take the wheel in their marriage, a big believer in "happy wife, happy life"

Lisa: An outgoing young wife, 28 years old, a slim 120lbs, at 5'8''. She has brown hair but always dyes it, and it is currently a jet black with purple highlights. Her eyes are brown, and she has multiple tattoos, and slightly gauged ears, and loves the idea of more ink and piercings. She loves her husband and respects his introverted tendencies, but does expect him to humor her with going out to try new things, hobbies, restaurants, ect.

Both of them are nerdy and like video games, anime, tv, and cosplay, which can also tie into this story in the following ways:

The changes made from others clothes are piece by piece, and can be mixed and matched. Clothes that are Costume pieces will usually change the wearer into the actual character, unless specified differently.

Other characters can be added, but aren't able to change bodies willingly, like Kevin and Lisa. When Kevin/Lisa of them swaps bodies with another person, the other person assumes the place of Kevin/Lisa and do not know of abilities, and appear to be no different than the original character.

Kevin and Lisa can lean into the memories and experiences of others while being them, allowing them to be more comfortable with new situations and life roles/ life styles.

The more they stay as one person, the harder it is to go back to their original bodies, and can become temporarily convinced that they are the person they swapped with. This can last up to a few days at the most, until something jobs their old memories and they snap out of the new mindset.

While Kevin and Lisa are a Straight Couple, they may experience non Heterosexual relationships with the changes they go through. Have fun, be nice, and experience something new!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241079-Clothes-Make-The-Person