*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3313932-Lincoln-sees-a-giant-woman-in-a-hot-spring
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2238341
Characters from the Loud House/Casagrandes either shrink or grow in size. Please ADD.
This choice: Lincoln sees a giant woman bathing in a hot spring.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Lincoln sees a giant woman in a hot spring.

    by: G-Breaker
After avoiding detection from a 50' huntress, Lincoln went back to wandering through the plus-sized jungle. Now that he knew what kind of inhabitants was on that island with him, his first priority was survival. And to accomplish that goal, the first thing he needed was food, shelter and supplies. Unfortunately, with how much bigger everything on the island was, that wasn't going to be an easy task.

Lincoln walked aimlessly through the massive woods trying to find anything that he wasn't too small to use as survival gear. With the size proportions on the island, Lincoln had to go through the jungle while nearly getting eaten by truck-sized frogs, birds and insects, climb long distances over the large rocks and trees that covered the terrain, and walk through miles of tall grass just to see where he was going. He had to toughen up and make it through this gigantic land while also trying to stay hidden from any other giants that he might encounter.

It had already been hours since Lincoln escaped the huntress, and he was still no closer to finding any tools now than he was before. But after going through so much hardship just to make through the dense jungle, Lincoln was very exhausted from all of the stress he put on himself.

He decided to rest for a while and sat in front of one of the large trees. "Oh man. This is hard." Lincoln panted. "Giant dogs, giant frogs, giant people? Why'd I have to end up in a place where I'm a mouse compared to everything else? It's not fair!" Lincoln complained as he just laid down on the ground.

Lincoln was tired and sweaty, his clothes were ripped to shreds, his hair was a mess, and his arms and legs were dull and dry from walking through the mud, tall grass, and hard rocks. The white-haired teen was so battered from all of the pain he endured that he could hardly bring himself to move anymore. If another giant woman came close to him right now, then Lincoln was almost willing to just let her step on him and put him out of his misery, almost.

However, before Lincoln could keel over, he suddenly heard another noise. "Ugh, what now?" Lincoln was too exhausted to care that something was watching him again. He groggily stood up and stretched to shake off the soreness he felt. After that, Lincoln looked around to see where the noise came from. To his surprise, it was a rodent that was as big a truck, a raccoon to be exact.

"Uh oh." Lincoln didn't make any sudden moves as the raccoon eyed him carefully. He attempted to back away slowly, but then, the raccoon pounced and Lincoln quickly jumped out of the way to avoid capture. He started running again as the giant rodent gave chase, but thankfully, he was able to hide in some of the thick foliage and managed to lose it.

By the time the raccoon disappeared into the trees, Lincoln breathed a sigh of relief and resumed walking through the jungle again. "I just can't catch a break." Lincoln complained again as he fell to his knees next to a giant flower that was as big as telephone pole. "If only I could find a-"

Lincoln was interrupted from his thoughts once he heard another sound in the distance. But this time, it wasn't like an animal sound. It was actually a much nicer sound. He listened to it and recognized it as singing, that is, singing from a women's voice. "What's that?" Lincoln asked curiously.

As he got up, Lincoln listened to the sound more closely and realized he was right. The sound that he heard was indeed a woman singing, but it was a lot louder than what he was used to. Since it was so loud, Lincoln figured it was another giant woman and just ignored it. But then, the singing grew louder and instead of covering his ears, Lincoln listened to the voice and became soothed by how nice it was. He knew it would be dangerous to go near the source of the voice, but his curiosity got the better of him, and Lincoln followed the voice to whoever it was coming from.

Lincoln began to feel more relaxed as the voice sounded so angelic and beautiful that it made his troubles melt away. He was so stressed from what he had just been through, that he felt like this sound was just what he needed to destress himself.

As he got closer to it, Lincoln could feel like the voice was hypnotizing him, drawing him towards it like a pied piper. He went through the grass until he saw something far off in the distance. He wasn't sure what it was, but he couldn't resist getting a closer look. As he did, Lincoln started sweating a little bit more and wiped his forehead.

"Whew, when did it suddenly get so hot around here?" Lincoln questioned. He felt the air around him getting hotter and realized where it was coming from. Lincoln finally made it out of the tall grass and saw something a few miles away from him. "So that's why it was so hot. A hot spring."

Lincoln found the steam coming from a large river that he deduced to be a hot spring. "This is just what I was...looking for?" Lincoln heard the same singing voice again and tried to find where it was coming from. Once he got closer to the edge of the hot spring, he finally discovered the source of the voice, and it was exactly what he suspected it was.

In the middle of the hot spring, Lincoln looked and saw another giant woman. She was on the other side of it and at the edge of it with her arms on the ground. Lincoln gazed at this giantess and saw how huge she was. She looked just as big as the huntress was, but a lot older as well. Lincoln hid behind a rock on the ground so that she couldn't see him in front of her. He then peered from behind the rock to take another look at this enormous maiden.

Lincoln blushed as he realized she was bathing in the hot spring with her clothes hanging on a nearby tree. She was naked and bathing in the heated water and Lincoln listened as he heard her singing again. Her voice was so loud and beautiful that he just couldn't look away from her, no matter how much he wanted to.

This giantess was truly older than the huntress that nearly crushed him, and much less intimidating too. She had an amazingly fit body with some of the largest, roundest breasts he had ever seen and long dark hair that looked like it reached all the way to her waist. As she lifted her left leg out of the water, Lincoln saw how thick and voluptuous it looked. Her dark skin shimmered and shined as the water dripped from it and her assets glistened along with it, making Lincoln blush like a tomato as he looked at this beautiful giantess.

She put her leg back in the water with a small splash. Well, it was pretty small to her, but to Lincoln, the water looked like a raging tidal wave that came right at him and he had no time to escape it. The wave was twice his height and bombarded him from the edge of the lake. Lincoln was swept away by the small torrent and had trouble finding his way.

What happened next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238341-Loud-House-Giantess-Interactive/cid/3313932-Lincoln-sees-a-giant-woman-in-a-hot-spring