*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/3437353-Hanging-out-with-Maggie-Pt-IV
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2234425
One day you unexpectedly shrink and have to survive around some (rather gassy) giantesses.
This choice: Continue... [Reserved]  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

Hanging out with Maggie Pt. IV

    by: Random Anon
You gulped quietly and felt your hands shake a little. Even with Lillian, this kind of thing still managed to get you flustered, but Maggie was clearly into the idea and had become curious to try for herself. You took a deep breath and tried to calm yourself, thinking that at least unlike Lillian, that big ass you'd rest your head on wouldn't blast you with huge farts, hopefully...

You laid, resting the back of your head on the plush mass of Maggie's large booty, it was about just as warm as you remembered Lillian's to be, though it felt like it could have been slightly squishier. What still surprised you is that it was almost just as big despite Maggie herself being a much smaller person, and she even joked that most of her growth seemed to be focused solely on her ass. You flinched when she suddenly giggled though, which only made her giggle even more.

"I thought you were used to this, but you're so nervous" She said in her usual teasing tone "Why? It's not like it's gonna eat you..." She said with a flirty chuckle.

"It's because you'll make it weird" You replied.

"I'm just having fun" Maggie said "It does feel nice though" She slightly shook her hips, which, as both of you expected it felt like shaking an oversized bowl of jello "I would've thought you'd lay face-first" She teased again "Don't you sleep on your stomach?"

"Doing that with Lillian would be suicide, it's already bad enough tanking her atomic blasts hitting the back of my head" You said with a slightly annoyed sigh, remembering some of those instances.

"But you don't have to worry about that here" Maggie countered, wiggling her hips again. The jiggling of her doughy booty felt like some sort of massage on the back of your neck and it was strangely soothing.

You closed your eyes and relaxed, as weird as this would seem to any outside onlooker, this was a form of bonding that you originally shared with Lillian only, one that stuck throughout the years, and now you were experiencing it with Maggie, which you still weren't entirely convinced about, some part of you felt like this had been a bad idea. Her breathing relaxed, you noticed.

Against nearly all of your expectations, she didn't tease you relentlessly, letting you chill instead. She casually asked you some more about your past but with the simple, innocent intent on learning a bit more about your story with your friends or at least it looked like that. She also shared a little bit of her own past, from which you learned that she didn't have many friends, her personality often clashed with girls and scared away most guys.

"...Until I finally found someone who didn't run away from this fat booty..." She concluded, wiggling her hips suggestively, resulting in another makeshift massage as the doughy masses on which your head rested bounced and swayed.

"You're making me consider the idea" You replied with a half smile.

"Hey!" She pouted cutely "Come on... are you really going to tell me it doesn't feel nice?"

"No... that would be lying" You said after hesitating for a moment, still feeling incredibly embarrassed. Her cute laughter almost made up for it, but you knew that this could egg her on too much and she was already more than a handful to deal with.

Some more time passed, and the continuous blushing and nervousness from resting on Maggie's near disproportionately large ass faded as you got more used to it. Although it felt unnecessary, she made you admit, taking advantage of your vow of telling the truth without dodging the subject, that you found her bulbous derriere attractive.

"I think it's time for your reward" She suddenly said, lazily reaching for her purse without moving from the bed, rummaging through it but you looked away to not ruin the surprise. You heard her pulling something out of that purse but you couldn't tell by sound alone what it was exactly.
"Since we've established you do enjoy large asses like mine, I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy this... close your eyes"

Your hopes of it being something related to games vanished, but at least you had been educated not to be ungrateful even if it was some silly, pervy gift, so you didn't question her and simply did as told, closing your eyes, half preparing yourself to get trolled with some absurd gift most likely intended to make you look like a perv or something along those lines.

Instead, you heard a weird, futuristic laser gun sound and then felt as if a bubble of cool air engulfed you, chilling your skin enough to give you goosebumps. Then, it was as if the world suddenly expanded in all directions but only for a moment. Then it happened again but it paused just as quickly as it started, resuming once more and so on, as some sort of pulses.

"You can open them now" Maggie said, and much to your surprise, you found that it looked like you weren't in Maggie's room anymore. You were laying on what looked like a round, barren mountain, or almost like a planet, just a single, incredibly gigantic vast, round expanse that stretched in all directions all the way into the horizon. The ground felt like it was made of fabric but underneath, there was a warm, gelatinous mass in which you easily sank a little.

'What kind of trick did she pull off this time? I think she got me good for real' You thought, trying to make sense of what you were seeing. Suddenly, there was an earthquake that shook the entirely of this alien landscape, making it ripple with increasingly large waves of its squishy bulk.

"Like your gift?" Maggie laughed, her voice sounded much louder than before, with an added booming to it, yet it sounded distant.

"Maggie? The hell did you do this time?" You asked, looking around but there were no signs of there being any other person besides yourself.

"Really? You don't recognize where you are?" Maggie asked with a slightly surprised tone.

"This place is unlike anything I remember" You said, scratching your head, feeling now more confused after getting from Maggie herself the implication that you were supposed to recognize this location. With no warning, there was a sudden, thunderous smacking noise that came from the distance, and soon massive waves of the squishy jiggly mass the ground was made of came rushing towards you, they were the size of tsunamis!

You tried your best to dodge them but ended up getting bounced and jostled by most of them, though thankfully, your landing was extremely soft every time. You heard Maggie giggling some more, clearly having fun at your expense. You stood up with some difficulty, as it was way too hard to get proper footing on such unstable ground.

"Ok, seriously... where the hell are we, Maggie?" You asked, feeling a little nervous. But rather than giving a simple verbal answer, she decided to respond with an action, reaching behind her and carefully picking you up, her fingers were roughly the size of skyscrapers to you.
"W-Wait, what?!" You said when you saw a gigantic structure that you quickly recognized as an unnaturally enormous hand, with two of its massive fingers reaching for you.

You didn't even get the chance to run as they picked you up effortlessly and raised you up in the air. Your first instinct was to look down, and much to your shock and disbelief, your location was revealed: You had been on Maggie's huge booty, but at an unprecedented scale. Seeing the size of her fingers alone, you estimated that you were likely the size of a flea.

"Enjoying the view?" Maggie asked playfully and sensually wiggled her hips some more, making her tight sweatpants ride down a little, exposing some more of her crack, as well as the bulging, pale mass of her freckled cheeks. Even from a distance that to you was most likely in miles, the sheer size of that thing made you gulp and shudder. Maggie then slowly got up, still holding you with her index and thumb.

"Since the booty pillow was a resounding success, I think I could borrow another one from Lillian's book" She said, the playful smugness with which she spoke was almost a sure fire sign that she was up to some shenanigans. She began lowering you towards her exposed crack until she was dangling you perilously close, right above the fleshy abyss.
"It'd be SO easy to simply just... drop you down there..." She said in a softer and more seductive tone, savoring the last words she spoke "...and go for some good ol' Salsa Shack"

It didn't take you long to understand the implication, and the realization made you go almost as pale as Maggie herself, your eyes widening in shocked terror, frozen in place and unable to speak, for your thoughts had ben thrown into a complete disarray.

"Aw, c'mon... aren't you a little curious?" She laughed "Don't you want to find out what kind of farts would a huge ass like this unleash?" She said as she lowered you into the gaping abyss... only to quickly withdraw you from it, chuckling some more as she walked to her computer chair, placing you right on the middle of its seat, which sported two unnaturally wide and deep imprints, leaving zero doubt about the identity of its owner.

"Who knows? Maybe I could send you flying?" As she said that, she turned around and slowly lowered her gigantic booty down towards the chair and you until it hovered mere inches in your scale above you, its sheer size made this a thousand times more ominous, she was either going to crush you flat under an unfathomably amount of doughy booty fat, or she was really going to follow through and blast you with a humongous fart whose scale you didn't even want to start trying to imagine.

"Just kidding!" She then said, swiftly straightening herself up and turning back around.

Even without her immense behind, she looked like a supernatural being by virtue of her sheer size, like some kind of titaness, though her own looks clashed drastically against such an image, with her wild-looking, messy red hair and her nonchalant clothes, a boyish shirt that exposed just a little bit of her belly and her ill-fitting sweatpants that tightly clung to her incredibly wide hips, which, together with her thick, plump thighs made for an impressive and intimidating combo. All you could wonder at this point is what she was planning to do next...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Random Anon (UN: randomanon202 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Random Anon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234425-GiantessShrinking--Farts/cid/3437353-Hanging-out-with-Maggie-Pt-IV