*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New Beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222313-Resident-Evil-NivanField/cid/2838307-New-Beginnings
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2222313
Fanfiction interactive focusing on relationship between Piers Nivan and Chris Redfield
Chapter #1

New Beginnings

    by: Vchris1989
Chris’s vision was practically spinning. For a guy his size, his tolerance to alcohol has always been shockingly low—often a huge laugh when Claire can almost match him drink for drink. Admittedly, the 7 homemade vodka sodas were getting the best of him as he almost frantically locked lips with Leon. Their sweaty bodies were practically gliding against each other at this point as they embraced and got lost in the heat and desire. Leon was on his back, legs wrapped around Chris and pulling him tight. Chris’s larger frame rested against Leon as their chests rubbed together. For such a lady’s man, Leon sure seemed to enjoy literally being pressed down into a bed. Chris got himself slick with lube as Leon took a quick huff of some poppers—it sure helped since Chris was packing a robustly thick 9 inch member.

As Leon felt every muscle in his body relax he practically begged, “Gimme that cock, Chris. Fuckkkk come on and fill me up.”

Chris’s dick pulsated with desire and leaked a drop of precum. God damn, Leon seemed to know how to drive him wild. He pressed the head of his dick against Leon’s opening, barely bobbing the head in before pulling out. Leon’s toes curled and he tossed his head back against the pillow, biting his tongue in anticipation and frustration as Chris continued to tease him. He moaned louder and louder, finally sighing in relief as Chris pushed his hips with a forceful grunt and began pushing inch after inch inside Leon in one smooth motion. They held each other tight as they kissed again, and as Chris began building a rhythm and thrusting in and out of Leon, he was almost drunk enough to picture Piers beneath him, embracing him, loving him…

The drunk vision faded though as the minutes passed—Leon’s groans now elevating in volume and intensity as Chris struck his prostate like no other man ever had. The normally cocky and cool agent gripped the sheets so tight his knuckles lost their color. This never got old for him—Chris was the only person who could make him cum so intensely without even touching his cock.

“I can tell you’re getting close,” Chris whispered in Leon’s ear before gently biting his ear lobe and moving his lips down to Leon’s neck.

“nnggggggg holy shit I’m close!!!” Leon gasped out. “Right there! Keep fucking me right there! God yeah harder!”

Chris grabbed Leon tighter than ever, sweat dripping onto the writhing Leon who took thrust after thrust, wanting to feel Chris fill him with that steamy seed.

And that was enough for Leon. “God Holy FUCK I’m CUMMING!” Leon yelled his whole body jolted against Chris’s tight embrace. He howled in ecstasy as his untouched cock launched rope after rope of cum between their two bodies—completely covering both men’s abs and pecs in Leon’s seed.

This always sent Chris over the edge as that tight canal practically milked his cock during Leon’s orgasms, sending him over the edge as he gave one final thrust, shuddering as he hugged Leon tight and thrust shot after shot of his seed into the spent bottom. Shouting out as he filled Leon to his limit, shivering as with a few mini bucks of his hips he made sure to eject the very last drops of cum into Leon.

This euphoria was what both men were after. They laid there together for several minutes in a daze—Chris was resting comfortably on top of Leon, softening cock still inside him. For a few minutes they completely forgot about all of their worries and problems. And as Chris pulled out of Leon, for the first time in a long time he felt true comfort. Leon didn’t immediately get dressed and leave Chris’s apartment this time…He actually spent several minutes kissing Chris before drifting to sleep in his arms. And for the first time since they started hooking up, Chris truly felt like this was more than just sex. And his last thoughts before finally drifting off were about taking Leon on a proper date. It had been a devastating 9 months since Piers had passed away, but maybe he was finally coming to terms with things. Maybe he and Leon could start something meaningful. Maybe this was his path to closure and moving on….

The next morning, Chris awoke to a shocking sight. Leon was still in bed with him, comfortably asleep little spoon style in Chris’s arms. Chris actually blushed and felt his heart flutter slightly, remembering the previous night and how that seemed like a turning point for him. Sure, he had fantasized at one point about it being Piers, but by the time he pulled out of Leon, he truly felt glad that Leon was with him. And he was relieved when Leon didn’t immediately get dressed to leave.

Just then, Leon yawned gently and opened his eyes—at first just as surprised as Chris that he was still there, but for Leon this also felt right. Sure, this had all started as a way for him to bang one out to distract his mind from Ada, but this time was different. Feeling Chris’s warmth and arms around him made him blush slightly—a feeling of butterflies in his stomach as he daydreamed about this becoming more than a friends with benefits dynamic.

“You’re still here,” Chris said with a playful smile as he pulled Leon a little tighter, really snuggling their bodies together.

Leon put his hand on Chris’s arm and replied, “Last night was—”

“Something else,” Chris interrupted.

“Took the words right out of my mouth,” Leon said.

They both eventually got dressed. Chris made them some killer omelets and they had some laughs recounting some of the more lighthearted moments from their respective adventures. And Chris finally mustered up the courage to ask Leon if he’d be interested in meeting somewhere besides his apartment for a change.

“You mean like a date?” Leon asked point blank.

Chris stuttered on his words for a few seconds before Leon smiled a reassured him, “I’d love that.”

They planned to meet at a chic new bar downtown that weekend before Leon gave Chris a quick peck and departed.

Chris felt like things were on the up and up when he heard his cell phone ring. It was Jill.

“Chris! You’re never going to believe this!”

“Jill! What’s wrong?”

“Everything’s fine, Chris. This is amazing! I just exited a meeting with Dr. Yutani at BSAA HQ. They can bring him back!”

“What are you talking about?”

“Piers! Chris, they can bring Piers back!”

Chris dropped the phone, shocked beyond belief. He immediately grabbed his keys and picked up the phone. “Jill, I’ll be at HQ in exactly 20 minutes.”

He hung up the phone and sped over to HQ.

What path do Chris and Piers enter?

You have the following choices:

1. Stasis

2. Time Scapes

3. Clone Wars

4. Rebirth

5. Piers Wesker

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vchris1989 (UN: cplaystennis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vchris1989 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222313-Resident-Evil-NivanField/cid/2838307-New-Beginnings