*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2742703-The-Beginning
by Brute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2204803
What happens when you shrink inside your own home?
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Brute
"Ahh, finally the weekend", You think to yourself, as you feel the brisk air from your open window hit you. This week has been a total mess for you. Besides that school sucks, you remember on your way home yesterday you were eating a snack you saved and all of a sudden felt really sick. You went home and your mom told you to go right to bed. "What a waste of a friday night", you said. Although there was still hope, because you remembered your Aunt Tara may be stopping over. She was pretty cool, and usually always brought you something. As you began to wake up and start your day you felt a cool breeze throughout your entire body. You figured it was the wind again. You open your eyes to only realize your naked and not in your room. All around you are huge walls blocking you in from every angle. "Where the heck am I?!?!", you shout. You look around and notice a small pattern on these walls which looks very familiar. You shake with fear, you now know you are in your room and these walls are your boxers. You have shrunk to an inch!!! You can't believe your eyes. "I thought this only happened on Sci-Fi shows not real life", you thought to yourself. Just then you hear the door open and someone say your name. "Scott honey, how are you feeling?", your mom asks. "Scott? Scott where are you", she says as she looks around. You start screaming jumping up and down. "MOM! MOM! DOWN HERE!", you yell. She then glances down at you and her eyes open wide. "Yes!", you think she has seen you. All of a sudden you hear words that make you shiver. "Ugh, why does he leave his cloths just laying there on his bed", she says. "I'll have to take care of them I suppose". Uh-oh your mom reaches down and grabs your cloths including you and throws them in the laundry basket. "This can't be happening!", you think. You may be small but your not stupid. Staying in this basket will only get you to the washing machine not to the help you need.

As your mom carries the basket to the laundry room, you start your escape. As you reach the top of the basket you notice just how huge your mother really looks. You then find yourself taking the time to notice how huge her breasts are as well. Just then you snap back into reality and realize your situation. You see a pocket at your moms chest. If you could just reach it you think to yourself. Looking around you see you don't have much time, your in the living room already. You make a jump for it, but you miss! You see you have already sealed your fate as you are about to smash into the floor. You close you eyes as your about to hit. SMACK! Wait a second? Your still alive. You open your eyes and realize you landed on soft carpet and since you are only an inch you are too small to get the full smack down. You do feel the pain though. You finally work up enough strength to stand up. You then look up in horror and see your huge.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brute (UN: brutetal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Brute has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2204803-Shrunken-At-Your-House/cid/2742703-The-Beginning