*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197561-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Size-Story/cid/3443178-Pleasing-her-Partner
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2197561
Size stories featuring the characters from Fire Emblem: Three Houses
This choice: Shamir, the busty sniper, looking for Catherine!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Pleasing her Partner!

    by: Krashify
“Manuela, are you in there?” Came the neutral voice of Shamir, “I’ve been looking for Catherine but can’t find her. Do you know where she is?”

“Crap! It’s Shamir!” Manuela worried, as she brushed Catherine’s head softly, “What do I tell her?”

“You could say you haven’t seen me. Or…” Catherine said as she sat on Manuela’s nipple, winking as she suggested “We could have her join us… You know, she’s quite good. I’m sure you two would get on great, or you two would be great on each other”

“O-oh, I… Wasn’t expecting this to be so… scandalous! But I must say it is exciting!” Manuela exclaimed.

“Just one moment, Shamir!” Manuela said, as she found her bra and panties, before putting on a see-through negligee, before putting Catherine in her cleavage, front and centre for Shamir. She opened the door as she leant against the doorframe, winking at Shamir.

“Why hello, Shamir! Don’t you look amazing. See anything you like?” Manuela said in a sultry tone.

“Have you been drinking? I’m looking for Catherine, have you seen her?” Shamir quickly composed herself.

“Why, I’m sure I saw her somewhere, maybe you can help me look in my room?” Manuela winked

“I don’t see Catherine in there… I’ll try the stables then.” Shamir said, as she began to turn.

“Hey, Shamir!” Catherine yelled, the squeak barely reaching Shamir’s ears.

“Huh? What was that?” Shamir said curiously, looking around for the voice, “Was that Catherine? Where is she hiding?”

“Why don’t you take a look?” Manuela said, as she folded her arms under her breasts, pushing Catherine’s buxom platform higher for Shamir to see, as Shamir relented and looked towards her chest

“Hey, Partner, want to join?” Catherine said.

“I get it, you have a nice-“ Shamir began, as her eyes widened as they found Catherine laying on her side, head in her hands on Manuela’s breast. Shamir leaned in close to get a better view of her partner, her face inches from Manuela’s bust.

“C-Catherine… What happened? What did you two…” Shamir said incredulously.

“Well, I don’t remember how I was shrunk, I was training with Lysithea in the training grounds when I was suddenly small. Then I found my Goddess here!” Catherine smiled

“We just finished… But you’re more than welcome to join us for round two, Shamir.” Manuela grinned

“I… well. I’ll admit it, you do look hot, Manuela, I’ve definitely stolen a few glances at your assets. And Catherine, I’m getting to be a bit jealous now…”
Shamir said blushing as she stepped towards Manuela, pulled her close as she kissed her. She pressed her breasts into Manuela’s, causing Catherine to stumble from the jiggling breasts.

“Okay, in you go.” Shamir ordered Catherine as she pushed her arms together, pushing her giant cleavage up in front of Catherine.

“Yes, Partner!” Catherine grinned before jumping into Shamir’s breasts.

Shamir looked deep into Manuela’s eyes, before she pulled away from Manuela. “Right, on the bed, now.”

Manuela blushed, “My, such a decisive woman! Whatever you say, Shamir!” as she followed orders and laid down on the bed. Shamir followed after her, mounting Manuela as she kissed her, pressing Catherine into Manuela’s chest. She grabbed Manuela and rolled over, pulling Manuela on top of her. Manuela blushed as they looked into each other’s eyes, then Shamir put her hand on Manuela’s head, gently guiding her to Shamir’s cave. Manuela licked her lips before pressing her face into Shamir’s flower. Shamir moaned as she looked at Catherine.

“Get to work…” She smirked as Catherine smiled, then climbed the peaks of her breast, rubbing her nipple. Catherine held open the lips of her flower, and slid them over Shamir’s nipple, causing her to grunt in satisfaction. After the three women worked in unison, Shamir moaned loudly as her head fell back against the pillow, as Manuela licked her clean. Catherine moaned loudly, as her body rose and fell like a boat on the ocean as Shamir’s breast moved in time with her panted breathing. The giant nipple entered and left her in time, causing her body to convulse with pleasure and just as she was about to finish, she was lifted into the air suddenly.

“H-hey! What’s the deal?” Catherine panted.

Shamir held Catherine in her fingers, staring at the tiny knight’s desperate movements, before she placed the tiny woman on her lips as she began to suck on the tiny knight’s cave. Catherine was barely on Shamir’s lips, before she released her essence with a loud moan, collapsing as she laid on Shamir’s lips.
“Fu…ck… Shamir…” Catherine moaned as she laid there, drenched in sweat from the heat of the giant bodies as the leak from her flower trickled into Shamir’s mouth.

Manuela soon joined, laying down on Shamir as she kissed her neck, and looked longingly as Catherine. “Oh? None for me? I thought making the switch to sexy women would do it… So much for being your goddess…”
Shamir put her arm around Manuela, “Careful, I’ll eat you out so good there’s nothing left… It does feel good after all…” Her hand sliding into Manuela as she gasped in surprise, pushing herself into Shamir as she bit her ear.

Catherine looked at her two goddesses in bliss as she decided to…

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Please Manuela!

*Noteb*
2. Please Shamir!

*Noteb*
3. Order them both!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Krashify (UN: krashify at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197561-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Size-Story/cid/3443178-Pleasing-her-Partner