*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197561-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Size-Story/cid/3403413-Byleth-at-the-door
by Frost
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2197561
Size stories featuring the characters from Fire Emblem: Three Houses
This choice: Byleth, the shapely professor, looking for Manuela!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Byleth at the door!

    by: Krashify
“Manuela, are you in there?” Byleth called out, “I’ve been meaning to speak to you, if you have the time.”

Catherine looked up from the landscape of Manuela’s breasts to make eye contact, as they both looked shocked, unsure of what to say to the professor.

“O-oh dear, Professor… Just a minute! Give me a chance to get decent, uh, I mean…” Manuela began, as she began to panic, placing Catherine on her bed as she began looking for her underwear.

“As much as I love to watch you get dressed, you’re not going to leave me here, are you?” Catherine said, putting her hands on her hips, as she enjoyed watching her Goddess get dressed, “Take me with you.”

“Well…” Manuela said, only in her panties, as she held her bra in her hand, she looked back towards Catherine, “I’ve got just the spot for a devout follower such as yourself!”

She leant down towards Catherine, her giant breasts jiggling as Catherine watched in awe. Her fingers gently wrapped around Catherine as they deposited her in the giant bra. Catherine watched with delight as the bra lightly pressed against Manuela’s breasts, cushioning her as she enjoyed the feeling of her body laying against her goddess’ incredibly soft, and supple chest.

“I’m coming!” Manuela said, as she finished putting on her signature dress, and opened the door. Catherine felt the warm embrace of Manuela’s breasts, as the bra held her against the bouncing breasts.

“Oh, hello Professor! What can I do for you?” Manuela said, slightly red-faced, and out of breath.

“Hello, Manuela. Were you sleeping?” Byleth replied

“U-uh, No, I’ve been up, I was just… in bed.” Manuela said blushing, as she thought of her tiny partner.

“Is this about the date last night?” Byleth asked

“O-oh… You heard about that?” Manuela sighed

“He told me “We will never go out together again”.” Byleth said bluntly.

“Yeah… Figures.” Manuela said, as Catherine heard Manuela’s tone sadden, she began to gently caress her nipple, as the giantess smiled. “Actually, I don’t mind too much, I’ve found someone new.”

Catherine begun to bit hot and bothered, so she wriggled her way to the top of the bra, to poke her head out for air. She looked up at her goddess, before turning to look at the giant Professor. She watched the massive eyes of Byleth focus on her, as they made eye contact for a while.

“… So this is…” Byleth began

“Hi, Professor.” Catherine said smiling

“A-ah, well… Yes. Professor, you’ve met Catherine, I’m sure…” Manuela said, “Although she was meant to stay hidden. I found her like this today, and we…”

“Hello Catherine. I’m glad to hear you found someone, Manuela. Although… I admit I’m a bit jealous, I came here hoping to cheer you up myself…” Byleth said, brandishing a bottle of wine.

“Oh my, two beautiful women interested in me in one day? I should have explored this sooner!” Manuela blushed, “But, I guess it depends on what my lovely follower desires…”

As Catherine’s eyes were drawn downwards as she bit her lip at Byleth’s large chest, lost in her fantasy. Manuela giggled, “Well, I don’t hear any objections from her!”

Byleth stepped to Manuela and grabbed her hips, as she kissed her passionately. Catherine felt the giant breasts of Byleth push against Manuela’s as she was softly pinned between the two, as she looked up to see their embrace.

Catherine felt her soft, world shift as Byleth guided Manuela with her hands towards the bed, kicking the door closed behind her. As Byleth pushed Manuela onto the bed, she sat on Manuela’s hips, as she stared at Manuela, and the tiny Catherine bouncing in her cleavage.

As she straddled Manuela’s hips, she opened the wine and took a sip, before she leaned forwards and laid down on Manuela as they passionately kissed, Catherine rubbed her new partner’s breast, as she sat on Manuela’s chest. After a few minutes, Byleth pulled back and brought her face over Catherine. Her tongue pushed Catherine to lie down, before it ventured between her legs, drawing a breathless moan from the tiny knight. Amidst her pleasure, Catherine heard her goddess moan as well, she saw Byleth’s hand moving back and forth in Manuela’s cave. Her goddess’ moans grew louder, as hers reached a crescendo, as she collapsed against the soft, giant breast she laid on.

As she relaxed, the tongue retreated with her essence, before she was lifted into the air, as brought to Manuela’s cave, as Byleth wiped her against the slit, soon feeling the goddess release over her with a loud moan. As she was continually stroked against Manuela she was soon brought to Byleth’s face, as Byleth looked at her wet body with lust, before looking back towards Manuela. Her tongue began running the length of Catherine’s body, until Manuela’s essence was completely replaced by Byleth’s saliva. Soon Byleth laid down next to Manuela, placing the tiny knight on her own breast.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Manuela pleases Byleth!

*Noteb*
2. Catherine enters Byleth

*Noteb*
3. Manuela and Byleth take Catherine to the baths

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Krashify (UN: krashify at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Frost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2197561-Fire-Emblem-Three-Houses-Size-Story/cid/3403413-Byleth-at-the-door